PDA

View Full Version : Banned from server 7

GoatX12
2012-01-12, 19:11
I was just banned from server 7 with the message being disrespectful however the chat at the time was about USAS and I just said I brought mine because they started using theirs the ban happened @ 12:47CST GoatX12.

If it's for some thing else please let me know so I can correct it.

Thanks, Goat

As of 1:29 fixed thanks (atleast I hope)

runMFrun
2012-01-14, 17:05
I dont see a ban...

Kitty?

C4b4nossi
2012-01-14, 23:30
fixed

GoatX12
2012-01-18, 16:23
Thank you for your help.

GoatX12
2012-01-23, 12:50
Champ I am sorry about that squad spawn beacon, I've played several other servers were its allowed as it is easy to get to that room all I did was go out on a ledge walk there shoot out another window and jumped into the room, I'm sorry about that and can see how that is and can be considered glitching. Once again I'm very sorry and I've seen others on your server in that room when I have played previously so I thought it was legal to use, my bad.

Champ kicked me but I was not banned (at least not that I know of) but I wanted to come and explain and apologize.

Champ
2012-01-23, 12:56
Thanks for comeing and explaining, i was a bit unsure, but i think it is considered "glitching", we need to discuss this more internally in the Clan.
No, you were just kicked. We cant see everything, and you were not the worst one i have seen. Thanks again for comeing in and explaining, and feel free to join again, I atleast did not ban you.

See you on the field