PDA

View Full Version : Banned for whining?

Brewder
2012-01-09, 21:53
Was perm banned for whining too much... There was a guy one shotting everyone in the server with an m4. Me and about 4 other people were complaining that he was hacking and I'm the only one that gets the boot. Sure I was complaining earlier but a complaint that 3 to 4 other people were also mentioning is the one that gets me banned? Shouldn't all of the other guys who complained get banned too? Seems unfair. I'll take a temp ban because I realize I was being annoying but if this is a perm ban that's extremely unjust.

I was banned on 1/9/2012 at 2:45 PM central. Names Brewder. Link to profile if needed: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Brewder/stats/174874153/

iNco782
2012-01-09, 22:18
Hi Brewder

I have checked the logs and you were temp banned 1 hour for excessive whining, of which you have 26 min remaining.

It's great you enjoy playing on our servers, however i would recommend in future that if you suspect someone is cheating you take thier details and come post on here.

Thanks, Take care.

Brewder
2012-01-09, 22:40
Okay cool. Thanks.

runMFrun
2012-01-10, 19:48
Before you complain that someone is hacking check their previous battlelogs and kdr.

Our admins are not just going to ban someone because someone is whining that there is a hacker.

An admin probably looked into the person and told you that they weren't hacking and you still continued to whine excessively.

Gisse
2012-01-11, 08:05
Personally killing such guys as warning as they annoy other players and if they continue then Kicking out.