PDA

View Full Version : [COMPL] -=Snaipert=-

-=snaipert=-
2012-01-02, 08:45
Hello all,

First a little sucking up :P , but I like the servers you are running. Played them before and often with lot's of fun, so keep up the good work.

However, Just 10 minutes ago (at time of typing) I wanted to play again in Basra, but within 2 minutes I got kicked. Haven't got a clue of why this is. There was no warning what so ever in the textchat (read: haven't seen one in the textchat) nor was the reason of the kick stated during kick (mod kick ??? ) ÂÂ*If I have had to make an educated guess, it would be because of boosted mortar strike (used within 10 seconds after spawn). After quickly (and maybe 2 quick) checking this forum I can't find the server rules wich tells me not to use it. ( http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10&highlight=game+rules ) This doesn't mean (ofcourse) that they don't exist, but please tell me where 2 find them.

To make a long story even longer. My complaint in short is that hate being kicked without warning ( maybe there was one, but the kick was really quick) (<-- I should be a rapper :P ) In my honest opinion as stated before, 2 quick. I do understand the admins point of view (been one myself during BF2 road to jallalabad (<-- best map ever (personally))), but this quick???????? ÂÂ*

I know that with this message I have to name the person that kicked me, but I honestly can't remember. It isn't important for as far as i am concerned in this case. This because this topic is more for me to understand your rules as clan as to improving adminrules ingame.

I will follow this topic in future because I would love to play again on your servers and want to follow the rules. Till I know the rules you won't see me ruining the game.

Kind regards,

Snaipert.

RPGforYOU
2012-01-02, 12:11
Hello, snaipert

Reading through your complaint I probably gave you a kick penalty!
This is that I set mostly 10 kicks on your account for entering the server.
So if you enter the server with whatever soldier on that account, you will be kicked 10 times joining that server.
With the reason NO mortar booster!

The reason why you got this penalty is probably because you used mortar strike booster over and over after certain amount of kicks! We admins/mods are not gone say it all the time, nor gone spend our time to kick all the time!
But because we find a ban a bit extreme, we launch penalty kicks! ;)

The rules are not in this forum which I actually think we should put it her as well.
So you can expect topic on this site with the rules as well soon!

But ÂÂ*even if you weren't aware of the rules topic in the forum!
Every time you enter the server there is a welcome message that says: Mortar strike boosted is not allowed! ;)

If you want to check the topic out now! Its on battlefieldPLAY4FREE forums rental servers section.
And then our topic! Direct link to it:

SERVER TOPIC (http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=55822)

If you give me your name I can remove the penalty on your account on our server.
But of course this contains not using mortar strike booster or your end up with the same problem.
Nor breaking any other rule mentioned in our topic!

,awaiting your reply

,RPGforYOU

-=snaipert=-
2012-01-03, 10:30
Hello RPGforYou,

Thanks for the reply.

For as far as I know, I haven't been kicked before. Therefore the kick penalty might not be on my account. Not sure though and just as not important actually :P . If there is one, I would be much obliged if you can remove it. My main soldier is the same as my forumname (hope this is sufficient info. If not, please let me know what more you need). I have to admit, that if there is one, I probably deserved it. This because I would have used my boosted MortarStrike if I had it (at time of playing). In my defense, not being familliar with the rules (<-- lame excuse, better to say I was to lazy to read the green text when entering the server).

The 10 kick penalty is a great alternative instead of a ban indeed. Should make administrating the server a lot more easy then it used to be.

On a personal note (and (a little) off topic), it doesn't seem fair to me for not allowing boosted MortarStrike. In my opinion should all boosters be forbidden and not just this one. Or all be allowed offcourse. Other classes have more advantage now over Recon (and I just love being recon). Please don't get me wrong here, I will not use it anymore untill stated otherwise.

With kind regards / Mitt freundlichen gruss,

-=Snaipert=-

RPGforYOU
2012-01-03, 11:54
Hey,

Think everything should work now.
See no active kicks/warns nor bans on that name!

Mortar strike boosted gives a to huge advantage, and aslong as they don't fix that. We will forbid it!

If you still have problems try to watch the green server message!

,RPGforYOU

-=snaipert=-
2012-01-05, 08:50
Hi RPG ( and others who read this topic/message ),

Eveything is working like a charm. I have been to rehab because of my Boosted Mortar Strike addiction and so far so good. I am clean now for about 3 days :D . Even been playing other classes (wich didn't work out for me :P )

Still want to say thank you for the very quick response and hope 2 see you guys soon, so you can shoot my @$$.

Kind regards,
-=Snaipert=-

(Topic closed, gonna spam in some others :P )

-=snaipert=-
2012-01-05, 12:29
Hi all,

Got a new problem which kind of is my fault. Now I got banned for text spamming. I can understand because of previous events the choice will be to keep me banned (because it's the second time I have problems), but let me explain.

While I was playing (Basra) there was a player (his name is: xiris or xirius (<-- something like that)) statpadding (off course with someone else, but don't know his name though)(Made a screenshot, but it turned out black). Anyways, He was explaining to everyone how to do it, so I got a little (<-- read very) annoyed. People where taking over our flag, so I repeated it in the textchat (to often and to fast) which resulted in a BAN.

If you can help me I will be very gratefull. If not, I really do understand (though I wouldn't like it, but I did spam a little)

Kind regards,
-=Snaipert=-

RPGforYOU
2012-01-05, 12:48
Hey,

That's the automatic kick of spamming the chat!
You will get that in any server ... just rejoin the server.

It is just a kick because you where spamming.

,RPGforYOU

-=snaipert=-
2012-01-05, 13:04
LOL (at myself) Hi btw,

Thanks for the quick reply (again). Wil be joining in a few to check it out.

Kind regards,
-=Snaipert=-

st0mpy
2012-01-05, 13:12
chat spam ban is 1h, issued by the server itself automatically, we have no control over that