PDA

View Full Version : My last video of the year | The Objective Recon

WhiteMoose
2011-12-28, 15:18
I've made 8 montages the last 8 weeks. This is the last video of the year.
I hope you enjoy watching it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-QGRyBIq9M

ExLee
2011-12-28, 18:51
Wow... what an aim... I can't imagine ever to be as good as you, I mean I tried the sniper rifles but after I shot a guy 3 meters away from me in the torso and he had 5 HP left I said "nope"....

Besides, WTF happened at 1:02 ? You were about to get knifed but then suddenly the animation stopped... Was the guy shot or is there a way to counter a knife takedown ?

WhiteMoose
2011-12-29, 01:13
Besides, WTF happened at 1:02 ? You were about to get knifed but then suddenly the animation stopped... Was the guy shot or is there a way to counter a knife takedown ?

He was killed, kinda lucky for me :)

Gisse
2011-12-29, 07:30
We should check you fro aimbot :)

Omulet
2011-12-29, 08:55
you might not get more views on this, ,you could have used something else on the music
Kinda doesn't feel right for this kind of music to a BF3 sniper montage
Nut great video of your gameplay ,i sure wana record myn but the quality suks and i have loads of ideas for montages

RPGforYOU
2011-12-29, 11:27
Punkbuster screenshots please! ;D

WhiteMoose
2011-12-29, 19:54
you might not get more views on this, ,you could have used something else on the music
Nut great video of your gameplay ,i sure wana record myn but the quality suks and i have loads of ideas for montages

You're accually the first to raise concerns about the music.
I know my choice of music in my videos are a bit unconventional when it comes to montages. That's what I like though, it makes me stand out from the crowd.

I much rather have chilled beautiful music then the Dubstep and Rock, which is the normal thing to see.

Djankie
2011-12-30, 14:54
Everytime I watch this video, I'm going to snipe. Just to figure out I suck at sniping xD

Starscream
2011-12-31, 10:53
Really nice vid m8. I like the music too.

Caveman
2012-01-01, 12:26
Nice video Moose, although i miss gameplay sounds. :idea:

WhiteMoose
2012-01-01, 13:44
Nice video Moose, although i miss gameplay sounds. :idea:

Unfortunatly I have to lower the sound due to always being on skype or TS when I play. Which means I get people talking during during the clips. The sound is still there, you should at least be able to hear when I'm shooting (I do at least).
I can't avoid this "problem". If I don't have people to play with on skype or TS, I wouldn't be playing the game.

BlindChance
2012-01-01, 17:53

You're accually the first to raise concerns about the music.
I know my choice of music in my videos are a bit unconventional when it comes to montages. That's what I like though, it makes me stand out from the crowd.

I much rather have chilled beautiful music then the Dubstep and Rock, which is the normal thing to see.
I actually liked the choice of music, in fact I went as far as trying to find those pieces made by a real orchestra. Unfortunately no luck, a shame as they would sound great with real instruments. A nice video btw. I tried recon myself lately. It is definitely much more challenging then in BC2 if you intend to stay close to action. I miss VSS as well, AS VAL in BF3 is a rather poor representation of what that weapon can do in real life.

2charlie2
2012-02-22, 08:48
Awesome music... where, and what is it?? SHOW ME YOUR PLAYLISTS!!!

runMFrun
2012-02-22, 09:02
http://www.youtube.com/user/WhiteMoosey

@ 2 mins on the op video moose kills 2 people in a tank by sniping a landmine. EPIC! ÂÂ* 8) ÂÂ*:lol: