PDA

View Full Version : SW: The Old Republic

darkvoo
2011-12-28, 09:42
Hey guys,

Yesterday I bought myself a copy of SW: TOR, i'm wondering if any OG members are also playing this game.
It would be fun if we all had a char/toon/alt on the same server so we can form a guild.
I'm for sure going Empire side so make sure your char is also Empire.

If people are already playing let me know on wich server, perhaps we can meet each other there if some are on the same server already.

Tonight I will create a new char, gonna drop my sith warrior and will go for the SI.
So let me know where you at so we can meet up!

Grtz!
DarkVoo

silverfox83
2011-12-28, 20:33
Server Bao'dur :)

Charname: Silverfox

Bounty Hunter :)

darkvoo
2011-12-29, 10:45
Hey silver,

I have added you too my friendslist, will be online tonight arround 20:30.

Hidde
2011-12-29, 14:36
Meh, monthly fee.

ExLee
2011-12-29, 15:53
Meh, monthly fee.

Yep, that's why I never play an MMO no matter how good it is :D

darkvoo
2011-12-29, 23:51
Guys, this topic isnt about telling who's willing too pay for a game or not. This topic is for active players who are willing to join up forces on our server. So no nagging about monthly costs, and your not gonna pay for montly stuff bla bla bla.

FluggerNO
2011-12-30, 02:35
bla bla bla stuff bla bla bla..

WildFox
2011-12-30, 20:12
My Brother and I Own a ventrilo Server, that We Started, During Out Career in Star WARS GALAXIES, テつ*I Found myself to OG and Battlefield with My old Clan, and my brother, テつ*Who are Currently BACK IN THE Star wars World Playing STAR WARS FULL TIME,

They are Imperial, テつ*But also have a Sister Guild that we used to Actually be in during the SWG days, テつ*

The Server Name is Bondar Crystal I Believe, the Guilds for the Empire, is SOD (Soldiers of Destruction)

And Force for the Republic,

テつ*My Brother is the Guild leader of the Imperial Side and Has over 10 Years of Guild Leading Stemming, from Ever Quest 1(In total on and Off Since 99 Launch), Dark Ages of Camelot(2 Years Spencerian), Star Wars Galaxies(6 Years Experience), Ever Quest 2(a Few Months), and World of Warcraft(about A year)

I Don't know if any of you Guys have Made Character and gotten far, テつ*but they already have Top Levels in there guild and my Brother has the Guild VERY Well Organized, with a Site and Everything, テつ*

The Guild Core itself has Been Together for over 7 Years since SWG Days, And they are All Very Close Knit and Very (For the Greater Good of the Guild Orientated) テつ*I Have Informed my Brother, that a Few of the players from OG are PLAYING SWTOR, and He Is already in a Position to Help a hand to any Players i Send His Way, テつ*

I Hope if you have Started a Character on another Server, You Will Reconsider and Try gaming With My Brother and His Guild, For Its The Most Organized MMO guild i have personally Ever Seen or Been in, Threw my Time in MMO's I Spent テつ*years with other Guilds, only to always return to SOD or Force, knowing that's where Stuff gets done

My brothers Name in game is Conno Colleron
here is the Site

Soliders of Destruction (SWTOR Guild) (http://soldiersofdestruction.enjin.com/)

WildFox
2011-12-31, 18:10
im no complaining about paying, テつ*ID rather pay monthly knowing im Getting my Product every month, テつ*then pay when ever i want something and have EA steel it

Madnek
2012-03-27, 12:27
bs"d

HAI!

Taylor-Nova
2013-04-17, 13:22
Quite happy being on the Light Side of a Republic Trooper and Jedi Consular, In the end all you Siths with perish , and be Bantha fodder. :lol:

With the new expansion "Rise of The Hutt Cartel" I pre-ordered, and improved stats and other updates, Im having a ball.
Love the graphics, awesome rendering on my 24inch Widescreen.

An =OG= Guild in SWTOR I would like to Join, if there is one. テつ* テつ*I never really got into C&C .... BFP4F I loved, But finances are really tight, so I can't keep buying health boosts and Tank boosts every few days. Although the new 24inch Monitor seems a luxury, テつ*I have got through 3 second hand One's from Ebay recently, which some have lasted but a few months, and the one I have now an old 19inch Fujitsu which has some dead pixels.

I subscribed at start, and well worth it, the monthly gratis 500 cartel coins, helps me get any new characters I make, a "newcomer pack", which includes a speeder, which you really do need, once you start venturing in Nar-Shaddaa & Taris.

See my post earlier on subject of SWTOR today 17/4/13

Taylor-Nova
2013-04-17, 16:17
BTW. テつ* テつ* I am on Server "Tomb Of Freedom Nadd.. PvP

As a member of the community still, I will start paying the monthly donation/fee, to contribute , hope all my old friends still about, regret being a pain in the rifle butt, テつ*last time I was active here, but mostly down to frustrations, with that move into a completely empty property, a long time ago. Its taken a very long time, with my mobility problems to finally settle in here. At least I got my driving licence again, and get around in an automatic car, so less stress, means a more happy Chappie :D

If RPG is till about, I could probably bet ツ」50 he's A darn Sith of the dark side テつ*:twisted:

Mike