PDA

View Full Version : Resign as Game Leader for Battlefield Play4Free.

RPGforYOU
2011-12-23, 15:36
Hello,

Putted in the Admin part of this forum my resignation as bfP4F Game-Leader.
So letting you guy's know that I don't want to Lead this division any more.

Not for the fact you guy's aren't great guy's ;D Haha cause you all are!

But I did effort for OG and the bfP4F community to keep it fun!
Latest update couldn't satisfy me, and in order for me to do efforts for the community!
It has to have my respect! Which it lost!
That's my opinion respect for all those that have a different one!
And if I can't do something constructive there is no reason for me to stay in this function!

I don't encourage others to stop playing, resign or rage posting!
Just informing you guy's of my resignation ;)

For all those that want to take over position of game leader in bfP4F division!
I suggest you contact Frank with your application!

Hope I wasn't to bad for you guy's! ;D

Merry X-mas to you all!

TheIncredible
2011-12-23, 15:59
First: Thank you for your hard work @RPG
Second: I did not get in contact with st0mpy or Frank yet, but i think we will need at least 1 maybe 2 or 3 more admins now. With only 3 admins we where pretty short on people already and it only worked because RPG worked for 2 persons. You all probably noticed that we did not have as many matches as we used to have just for an exampel. We are all looking forward to many applications from our awesome Battlefield Play4free OG community! You can also write them here.
Third: Come on guys RPG is still thinking about quitting us entirely. Show him how much fun we can still have so he stays with us as a player. Thank you!

WildFox
2011-12-23, 16:35
Its Unfortunate, I feel This Recent Update, and My POV on it as a Completely Game Credit Player, ÂÂ*has Set Me a part from the Rest of you Guys, IN the Sense, its Obvious that BF Players cant see anything from my POV, and visa Versa.

I have Noticed a Lack of Clan wars, and the Community for p4f is Rapidly raging out, and Leaving. ÂÂ*Ive heard of Multiple clans up and Leaving the Game Completely Because of this, and its Obvious that regardless what happens, ÂÂ*play for free may not be the same within The OG itself and the Community altogether

RPG, i have been in many Clans over the Years, and to be honest you Put in a Full 150%, all the time i was getting PMs from you, Updating me on Different Things, and Info. ÂÂ*IF the Game wasn't Dying, and had Clan Support, You Would Continue to do an Excellent Job im sure

Omulet
2011-12-23, 16:44
You are a great divizion lider RPG ,i know things aren't doing very well in P4F at the moment
I had great times with you when playing you booster loving mofo,you know you use them don't denie
It saddens me to see what Ea did to the game,and how it made you consider to leave this position
You earned the position and my respect ,and that's a hard thing to do with me
I hope we don't lose you as a valuable member of this community
Best of luck and Merry Christmas :o

gd1977
2011-12-23, 22:15
sorry to hear you are stepping down m8 hopefully we all can convince you to stay with us. in the little time i have known you you have shown you are a very good player and got a good head on your shoulders. take care m8 and have fun whatever you decide to do

Merry Christmas and a happy new year too every one

Wref
2011-12-25, 00:47
I think that your a top bloke, you always get me laughing on TS, and you undoubtedly have a very wise head on young shoulders, its been a real pleasure getting to know you mate, but I can understand exactly where you are coming from in/with relation to the latest BFP4F patch/update.

Omega_Weapon
2011-12-25, 08:30
He will come back if P4F returns to normal.I too quit from playing it.I don't like option running with Usas-12 around.As for RPG as leader i didn't expect(or cared less):D he leads LIKE A BOSS.I understand his opinion about play4free i too share it.Only thing i don't like is his position withdraw.We need to write Ode to raging:).Merry Christmas all.

Gisse
2011-12-25, 14:07
RPG you noob, you got scared that i will come back to play P4F :p

OK, when you finish with studies come to play BF3

SazerTarious
2011-12-25, 21:16
we'll miss u and u were the greatest comic relief back in the days when p4f was normal and when everyone used to join p4f channel in ts and i agree with wat u wrote above about p4f, all i wish for is that p4f should go back to normal and good luck from me to u in wat ever u do after resignation :)

Egoprime
2011-12-28, 11:55
noob :p