PDA

View Full Version : Frag Rounds for shotgun

Gisse
2011-12-06, 06:51
I found this video where they show how looks like frag round for shotgun and what he can make. It is not overpowered in game for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cif9uynzRWU&feature=player_embedded#!

iNco782
2011-12-06, 07:05
Hmmm i understand that frag ammo shown is great for penetrating but in game the splash damage of frag rounds is not realistic nor is the fact you can snipe across a map with it.

I've also seen the nerfed IRNV scope on youtube and it's gonna be fun killing all those people who have relied way too heavily on it and when there struggling to pick out enemies from the undergrowth i will be running up behind with a nice sharp cold steel present for them :D

The nerf is coming ladies a gentleman and i'm looking forward to reading the Battlelog forums on noob whine Wednesday.

Having said that i'll probably be on there moaning about the added recoil to the M416 ÂÂ*:cry:

Gisse
2011-12-06, 07:28
I have used AEK yesterday a lot and in full auto there is not to much recoil. So ... that is your future rifle :)

Need to try to snipe with slug rounds for shotgun.

At moment frag rounds with USAS or DAO works like automatic grenade thrower. They are not that good in close combat because of that same splash damage (killing you to) but on middle distances it work as charm. On close ranges buckshot work great.

Those fleecheete i didn't tested to much and don't know for what they are?

ExLee
2011-12-06, 16:50
Flachette rounds give you increased penetration through obstacles and even people so they make it easier to mow down 4-8 enemies with one mag :D
But they are not as op as Frag rounds because they decrease the base damage of the weapon...

Neera
2011-12-06, 17:11
Hmmm i understand that frag ammo shown is great for penetrating but in game the splash damage of frag rounds is not realistic nor is the fact you can snipe across a map with it.

^this