PDA

View Full Version : Admin abuse

keybladers
2011-12-04, 23:47
Ok this time I have blatant admin abuse. One of your admins, (flugger and champ were the ones one the server), decided last second (the round literally ended 1 second later) to use a force switch team to give me a loss. This wasn't done by the automatic system. While this doesn't matter to most people, I actually keep an eye on my w/l. Then the next round I voiced my complaint (without insult) one of them fessed up to doing it (to make the teams more even (which in my mind is a bs reason because they did it 1 second before the round was over)). Then they used admin kill twice and then kick.

Is this how you like your server to be portrayed?

FluggerNO
2011-12-05, 00:10
Sorry m8 I have no idea what this is about.. But I will look into it and come back to ya Â*:wink:
Was it server ÂÂ*"inf only 7# New York"

I dont think annyone of us did that stuff but like I say I will have a look for it.
Thanks for dropping in the forums with the info ÂÂ*:D

Vercetti
2011-12-05, 00:20
- Server
- Date/Time (in CET)

Champ
2011-12-05, 00:58
Hey

I am sorry for teamswitching you in the last second, I apologize for that. I did it cause in the 30 seconds before that 5 guys had left, and i feared the server going empty, soo i swithced the best player from our side over. Take it as a compliment and cheer up.

Thanks for your understanding.

PS: I did not do any admin kills or kicks

keybladers
2011-12-05, 01:02
Old Guys Gaming #7 - Infantry Only 24

time about 2 hours ago form this post (5pm Eastern time)

keybladers
2011-12-05, 03:06
Hey

I am sorry for teamswitching you in the last second, I apologize for that. I did it cause in the 30 seconds before that 5 guys had left, and i feared the server going empty, soo i swithced the best player from our side over. Take it as a compliment and cheer up.

Thanks for your understanding.

PS: I did not do any admin kills or kicks

yeah people left because we just planted both of the last objectives. If you guys would have asked I would have switched voluntarily on the next round.

Champ
2011-12-05, 03:30
hmm No you would not, you actually switched to our team a few rounds earlier, but for me this is a closed case. No harm done, and the server lived for another few hours

keybladers
2011-12-05, 19:07
If I remember right I changed teams right after you guys lost the previous round