PDA

View Full Version : [COMPL] - LKE5

LKE5
2011-12-04, 11:55
Today, sunday 4 december 2011, i was playing on your 24/7 sharqi server. Suddenly I got kicked two times in a row by mod/admin i cant find the name of. The reason, I think, is using the mortartstrike on the map. When i went back to the server I was kicked again in a few minutes. Ofcourse I killed enough people with my snipergun as well, but that doesn't seem to bother. I can't find anyrules about it so far. I wish that this doesn't happen again. I play alot on your servers with several soldiers (medic, engineer and recon). It's a shame if someone uses their power cause they dont like an aspect of the game. I hope you guys can do something about it. Thanks in advance

Kind regards

LKE

Edit:
The name of the mod/admin might be Icomingafteryou

RPGforYOU
2011-12-04, 12:11
Hello, LKE5

You sure it was admin/mod that kicked you?
If so we don't have a mod or admin named Icomingafteryou.
So if it was It was a different one.

Yeh I know saw you allot on our servers! ;)

Uhm, yeh well I'm guessing your mortar strike was boosted.
And with the new patch a ridiculous killing of 10 - 14 players in 1 strike isn't hard ...
So could be for the balance/pleasure the mod kicked you.

Yeh we don't make a rule about it cause we are of the principle of neither you CAN kick players using boosted mortar strike, and then you will make it a general rule or otherwise you don't! Since otherwise players will get kicked when a mod/admin is on-line and those who use it when a mod/admin isn't on-line will not get kicked.

A bit like this situation ...

We can only say that we are sorry you got kicked 2 for the use of mortar strike.
But we do gently ask of not using boosted mortar strike in a game to much.
As you would have seen its hell not funny when you are playing sharqi! ;)

And fun is something that must have prior on our servers!
I hope you understand!

,RPGforYOU

LKE5
2011-12-04, 22:39
Hi RPG,

First I would thank you for replying so fast. Really appreciate it.

Though I made a sundaymorning mistake. It was indeed an other server as you said. One that is similar to OG. My sincere appologies for the accusations.

I will try to remember the good behavoiur for the mortarstrike, altough i can't give you any guarantees.

LKE

Omega_Weapon
2011-12-05, 12:47
testing signature :P