PDA

View Full Version : Pleas make the TDM 200 kills

FikoO
2011-12-03, 12:56
Man 100 kills is verry fast, than u must wait again a minute for new game than again after 8 minutes the game ends..Its annoying like that. Why not making 200 kills so the players have more fun and getting more points?

Champ
2011-12-03, 12:58
Cause it is really boreing for the loosing team to be owned that long, and frequent map changes is nice

Vercetti
2011-12-03, 16:24
Thank you for your suggestion. It seems like you play a lot on our servers, and we welcome any input we get from the community. But like Champ said in the post above, in TDM a team can get owned quite easily.
Maybe in the future we will give it a try, but not at the moment.

FikoO
2011-12-04, 01:34
Thank you for your suggestion. It seems like you play a lot on our servers, and we welcome any input we get from the community. But like Champ said in the post above, in TDM a team can get owned quite easily.
Maybe in the future we will give it a try, but not at the moment.

I do like but as i said its to short for me so after for five matches i find another server with higher kills. I know that a team can be owned easy but thats why u guys have team balance system.. And mostly at tdm its self survive and not really team gameplay.. Rush or conquest is another story where u fight in squads etc.

So thats why i think it must be go higher. Thanks that u guys think about to give it a try in the future!

Rustynail
2011-12-04, 07:58
well, it must not have 200kills, we can think about to get it up on 120 or 130.. its a little bit more and not to much. But Vercetti has the last Word about my suggestion

FikoO
2011-12-04, 15:09
well, it must not have 200kills, we can think about to get it up on 120 or 130.. its a little bit more and not to much. But Vercetti has the last Word about my suggestion

Why not? 200 kills is excact the best balance for tdm. Not to fast not to late..