PDA

View Full Version : building customizing YOUR weapon

RussianDestroyer
2011-12-01, 14:51
OK now this is going to be a long topic, I geuss.

What can we change on the weapons we have and what will the effect be.
If you have done so and want to share your expierence please do so!!!!
Than we can all learn from it and better built our weapons.

So don't be shy and keep the info and your oppinion comming (lpease keep it positive guys!)

Russian Destroyer

RPGforYOU
2011-12-01, 18:35
Uhm well the way I see it.

My mp5n got already attachments to make it around the same power as it used to be.
Whenever you bought gun before this customization update you will get it too (at least the elite or x8mR, mp5 ... weapons and other similar classed weapons!)

Right now there isn't like a attachment that I would put different! The once they putted on for me works fine!

Maybe holosight if you really want! ;D

SazerTarious
2011-12-02, 03:17
nothing special for me, cuz i can't seem to update my game so sad :(

RussianDestroyer
2011-12-02, 07:34
We updated the game. My sun bought the gun I have.
Sad to say but now it is not as good as it was before.
Still have to play mine to see if it also changed.

8M8AR

Will let you know.

RussianDestroyer
2011-12-02, 15:18
OK so now I have played with my old 8M8AR.
I even customized it a little with extra range and more accuracy.
Still it SUCKS! really played with Bernd and he had the same problem. It is a disaster to hit someone from longer distance. Recoil is terrible compared with öld"weapon. Also the camera shake is not possible to turn of.
I do realize that we all suffer this problem, but I do not see the reason why EA has changed this. I was hoping to get back my own gun and being able to improve it a little but now I have a complete new one.

Anyone have the same problem or even better a way to solve it?

RD

Beerplz
2011-12-02, 15:26
After the first initialy panic of 'omg nerf!' I find that my Holosaw performs almost exactly as before. Some visual changes to the sight, it appears to be brighter and perhaps it shakes marginally more when shooting. Might as well be my imagination.

Did try out my M4A1 (bought a holosight for that one too), the capacity of the mag suxs gay balls and it seems...well...a bit sharper than before. Hard to describe. The holosight I can have or loose but at least I don't have to switch aiming technique anymore - a big plus for me.

All in all I like the change provided you can perma-buy the addons. If not I don't see why I should personally buy another weapon ever again since my 'old' ones are permanently souped up 'for free'.

Any thoughts?

RPGforYOU
2011-12-02, 16:19
If you bought a gun before the update you have now legacy attachments!
Keep those attachments on your gun! Since statistic show that the other attachments are weaker then the one you have now!

They changed it here and there but here and there there are some bugs!

Only attachment you could buy is holosight rest just waste (for the moment)

bernd_71
2011-12-05, 21:50
Same experience here…. The more you buy, the worse it get.
For me the standard weapon works best.
:roll:

RussianDestroyer
2011-12-06, 09:05
I absolutely agree.
The more you buy the worse it gets.
I play with only elite settings.
Maybe different scope.

RD

st0mpy
2011-12-08, 22:11
if anyone wants to learn about how the stats really work, see my primer in the official tutorial forum

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=58974

the only gun ive found so far that has benefited from the whole customisation thing is the M14, all the rest, keep the legacy gear

unless you buy a new gun after the 1st, then its uh oh nerf city and even the best barrels, stocks and ammo still dont really put it back to legacy performance