PDA

View Full Version : [maps] Requesting Dragon Valley on OG3

st0mpy
2011-11-09, 21:21
For now OG3 is oman only however sometimes we might want some rounds of DV, so if anyone in the clan feels the need just catch me, mick, christian(soon), frank or anyone that has server access and well put it on テつ*:D

Taylor-Nova
2012-01-04, 13:37
Yes Please, love playing Dragon valley, have to Hop off to a UK leeet server to play the scenario, I like the lake, you can travel by amphibian tank to help the other side of the bank too.

Great tank battles I have had there, The bridges are quite funny, the times I have fallen off them, when I first tried to drive across them. :oops: テつ* テつ* テつ*Also The whole Scene is made for covert infiltration by boat, by the enemy too, Plenty of vehicles and helis to use, plus an exeptional well terrained land to battle in. テつ* Reminds me of "Battle of the Bulge" Film with The Commander telling his Tiger tanks to push the broken US テつ*junk ones of the bridges!! テつ*lol

Thats my two penny worth anyway :)

Mike

Taylor-Nova
2012-01-04, 13:40
hay! I will pay a DONATION before my 4 weeks trial is up, as a bribe!! テつ* hahaha!!

st0mpy
2012-01-05, 10:02
yeah fine but theres already a ton of DV/Oman out there, make it DV only if you must with a switch to Oman, having the other maps in rotation is already killing the uptime for that server, i can see in the traces, they all left last night

Taylor-Nova
2012-01-07, 13:41
Ok St0mpy, but made donation anyways, should find it ok, Paypal payment a few days ago

cheers:)