PDA

View Full Version : Cheat sites

RussianDestroyer
2011-11-09, 12:36
Surfing the web I found some sites with cheats for BF4F テつ*:(

Here is one.
http://www.fpscheats.com/topic110667.htm

Maybe we can make a list of these sites. I even did not know what cheats options there are out there.
Sad, really sad.....

I would prefer to see tips in how to get better in BF4F.
Maybe an idea for another topic? Not just tips for how to play, but really to help getting better.
What to train for and how to train it. That would help us honest players a lot.
For instance I suck at knive assault, but I see people use the knive so easely. How did they practise and get that skill?

RD

RPGforYOU
2011-11-09, 12:53
Don't worry we have 24/7 punkbuster and gcc on our servers =(contains database of cheaters, and so they get banned!)
And even if we see a cheater we can check there punkbuster screenshot. And ban them of our servers for ever!

About tips ... pff it really al depends ... on your play style, class you play ...

Vercetti
2011-11-09, 13:16
There are too many cheat websites. And for the best cheats, people are willing to spend EUR 30 per month. These will never get caught. Many sad, sad people are gaming.

RussianDestroyer
2011-11-09, 14:00
Good to see we have a well protected server with people who pay attention to these guys.

Expert in Knive is for every class I geuss?
I know you are very good in Chopper, give us rookies some tips :-)
What do you look for, what are the routes you fly, how do you practise how to aim rockets at persons?
When do you think it time to go back to base to repair?
What do you pay attention to, priority in targets?

This could also be for tanks and light tanks.
I know that when I drive a tank I am too slow with aiming and miss too much so they get me too soon :-(

So tips on:
- Knives
- Tanks
- Helicopter
- and more.

RD

RPGforYOU
2011-11-09, 14:47
Good to see we have a well protected server with people who pay attention to these guys.

- Yeh, your cheating your out and your OUT for good! :)

I know you are very good in Chopper, give us rookies some tips :-)

- The expert in flying the helicopter is Egoprime, I'm decent but certainly not like him! ;D

What do you look for, what are the routes you fly, how do you practise how to aim rockets at persons?

- Depends again on maps and situations, but flying low is what you mostly will be doing.

When do you think it time to go back to base to repair?

- I go where health is 400 or under, but thats everyone's his choice

What do you pay attention to, priority in targets?

As a helicopter pilot:

Enemy combat chopper -> AA's -> APC's, Tanks -> All the rest

This could also be for tanks and light tanks.
I know that when I drive a tank I am too slow with aiming and miss too much so they get me too soon.

- APC is better to control since It's faster 5 high shells. Less armor of course.
But if you gone drive the tank make sure you got your machiengun point!
So you can shoot with the machien gun on enemy troops and save the cannon shot for entranced or vehicles

So tips on:
- Knives: Whenever your CQB use the knife macro it to a key you fast can use. Knife is faster then the bullet in all aspects of a gun! (But it sometimes has some bugs in it ...)

But this is just my point of view! ;D

RussianDestroyer
2011-11-09, 14:52
Now this is the kind of stuff we all need to read.
Ok I would like to read :-)

More, more....give me more.............
Any others with tips here?

2St0n3d
2011-11-09, 15:48
about tanks/APC's = just cause you're in a metal hull and are impervious to most small arms fire, doesn't mean you should go plowing through the streets at top speed at all times. still keep cover in mind.

for choppers I can't help, I never fly except as passenger/gunner.

for my knife, I bound it to the 'F' key, where I allways have knife in other FPS style games as well.

and personally, I would never link a cheat site.. not saying anyone in OG would be so daft but I've seen sites like that linked on the main forums of just about every battlefield in the series, and the only thing it does is spread the availlability of cheats, NOT combat it..

RussianDestroyer
2011-11-09, 15:57
@ 2St0n3d

TANKS FOR THE TIPS. "F" key....hmm let me try of that works better.

For cheat links, you could be right. I do not feel our members are stupid enough to use cheats, but even if you are not member you are able to read some stuff from this site.

RPGforYOU
2011-11-09, 16:23
If you are a member of old guys and you cheat... you are not a member!
You simply will be removed from old guys! ;D

I got my knife button on my middle mouse button so be dem sure you will be knifed! ;D

RPGforYOU
2011-11-09, 16:24

I got my knife button on my middle mouse button so be dem sure you will be knifed! ;D

RussianDestroyer
2011-11-09, 16:28

You are so right to do so. I fully agree with it.

Shit I do not have a middle button, I will try another button first, before buying another mouse テつ*:D

Vercetti
2011-11-09, 16:31
I keep a close eye on those websites. Some of those guys should be hired by Punkbuster, fixing leaks and such.

RussianDestroyer
2011-11-09, 16:40
I saw some movies on YouTube.
Shit where is the fun in that:?: テつ*:?:

Lucky there are still more like us.
Decent strong honest men who battle every night in the dark, spilling blood and killing every opponend we can find. Slicing his trought, splashing his brain or spilling his gut, Blowing up stuff, Blasting rockets at planes or Tanks, trowing C4 so others get vaporised....yeah guys WE ROCK!

Join the Army,
See distance Countries,
Meet exciting People,

AND KILL THEM!!!!!!

:wink: テつ*:wink: テつ*:wink: