PDA

View Full Version : Noob here

ProjectNL
2011-11-04, 14:44
Hi people,

I'm new to this forum and i am reading some stuff about this communety. For so far i like what i see.

I have been a member of a outher clan, with the game starcraft 2. Now if got BF3 and wanted to learn this on the PC. I have played BFBC2 on ps3 and xbox, but pc is new to me in shooters.

Also i liked the ages in this communety.

But i have a vew questions:
1 - How do you deal with noobism. I mean im bad because im new to pc shooter, but i like teamplay with teamspeak for comands. I would like to have a support role if possible in a teamgame to learn mechanics.

2 - how active do you have to be in this communety, because i have a wive and son that also need atention?

3 - Do i need to pay the fee for every game i would like to subscipe to?

Greets.
PS(pardon my englisch somewhat)

iNco782
2011-11-04, 15:08
Hi Project NL, thanks for stopping by and welcome.

Although i was born a PC gamer i was having to use an Xbox for my gamer fix and only recently returned to PC for gaming. テつ*Old guys have made the transition easy and enjoyable.

1. We play a lot on our own public servers where you will be able to join us on teamspeak for voice chat and on the servers to squad up and play. テつ* This will give you a great oppurtunity to get up to speed with the game and PC gaming as a whole. テつ*We also play in ESL ladder although havn't had any games yet.

2. テつ*I would say to this, that everyone in OG has real life commitments and realise you can't be on every night.

3. No you just pay the fee for membership to OG per month and this is to contribue to the public servers, teamspeak and website. テつ*It;s not much and you only pay after a 4 weeks as a trial member. テつ*

If you would like to apply to become a trail member of OG please submit an application which can be found here (http://www.oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=9) then just pick BF3.

Again welcome and hope to have some game with you soon.

WhiteMoose
2011-11-04, 15:43
But i have a vew questions:
1 - How do you deal with noobism. I mean im bad because im new to pc shooter, but i like teamplay with teamspeak for comands. I would like to have a support role if possible in a teamgame to learn mechanics.

Play more and you'll become better.

Practice makes perfect, as they say.

Vercetti
2011-11-04, 16:37
And Whitemoose played more than all of us together ;)

macgyver1969
2011-11-04, 16:47
Hi again ProjectNL.

Don't worry about your stats. We're not only looking for Whitemoose players. テつ*:wink:

Just join us in TS and play with us, so we can get to know you better. For most of us private life goos first and then the gaming. Althought we have acceptions. テつ*:lol:

cya

jaskaman
2011-11-04, 18:20
Hello Project.
Do not worry too much about stats. I think Mac and iNco already covered most things so join ts and have a talk.