PDA

View Full Version : Co-op: How to score fast (unlock the multiplayer weapons)

Amance
2011-10-31, 13:27
As you probably noticed, Battlefield 3 co-op is a 6 missions sequence, wich allows to unlock 7 extra weapons for multiplayer. Even if you finish all the missions 3 times (in every difficulty levels), you still won’t have enough points to unlock all the weapons (which is a pretty dumb move by dice…).

I tried to figure out a way to farm the missions, to get the maximum amount of points in a minimum amount of time. These are the two fastest ways I know.

Number Â*1: Â*On Evelenth hour
50k+ in 30 minutes (may vary depending of the difficulty mode).
Once outside of the metro (where the French police gets its ass kicked), don’t get inside the building , neither close from the stairs. All policemen will die, killed by the four soldiers at the building gate who have an infinite reappearance.

Find two spots where each player can have his two soldiers killed again and again, and get back inside the subway to resupply. Â*I would advice to get the night vision scope to not be bothered by the cars smoke. There are two weapons with that equipement in the level , close from the supply ammo boxes. Â*Watch out after diffusing the bomb, your weapon will be reset to rifle + shotgun. Â*Just drop your night scope weapon on the floor before diffusing and take it back. Both players should have their night scope when getting outside the subway.

Number 2: Â*On operation exodus
10k in 7 minutes (operation exodus in easy mode)
Nothing much to explain, just do it fast.

If you find out better ways to do it, please share . Everybody wants all the weapon unlocked without wasting hours to repeat missions over and over. A last thing: when you fail the mission, you still get the points.

This is it fellows. Have fun trying the new weapons :)

Asfodhell
2011-10-31, 18:29
Thanks for the advice, I have yet to try this Co-op mode ....

Here is what Exair posted on Youtube
5k in less than 2 minutes on "the eleventh hour"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsJ8UIaIkDM

Hidde
2011-10-31, 19:06
Try shooting AA guns with shotguns, that gives lots of points real fast

Amance
2011-11-01, 13:03
Confirmed for "The eleventh hour" rush. It is possible to go even faster. Just clean the first area using shotgun and switch when out of ammo without reloading. In the second area, you can run through the train to avoid the smoke and take ennemies on the flank. One guy finishes the room when the second one rushes the last area to activate the bomb.

That's really fast...

I haven't tried this AA thing because I unlocked everything already.