PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite conquest map so far?

iNco782
2011-10-29, 18:49
I know its early days but what's your favourite conquest map?

WhiteMoose
2011-10-29, 22:53
Grand Bazaar!

Tight, but big at the same time. I'm playing exclusively Engineer, which has the best weapons in close range (except for shotguns). With the tight corridors and great flanking routes, I can roam around the map and control how I engage my opponents.
With my use of Flashlight (turning it off and on frequently) I have a even bigger advantage in close range.

MonkeyMafia
2011-10-30, 09:00
for infantry games its grand bazaar for me also, like WhiteMoose said, lots of alternative routes to surprise people. had my best round on this map, 30+ kills with only 5-6 deaths and over 8k points so really good for racking up points.

for vehicle maps my favourite at the moment is probably caspian border, had some good fun with the attack heli on this map, although the planes make life hard and with relatively few unlocks the heli feels fairly weak but hopefully in time it should be a force to be reckoned with. also a good map for tanking.

metro is too limited you can't really flank, damavand is a bit too limited also. Teheran lags like buggery so thats out. seine is ok but has some terrible spawn points on one flag, something like courtyard, if enemy is capturing this point and you spawn on it its often insta death. not really played canals and kharg much so can't really comment on them. firestorm seems alright but just lacks something for me.

jaskaman
2011-10-30, 12:14
Yeah for infantry, it's Grand Bazar :) For vehicles no favourite yet.