PDA

View Full Version : Default weaponary server

RPGforYOU
2011-10-19, 21:07
Here I go! :p

I had the Idea to put OG1 for a day Default only! :p
Unranked password protected off course!
Witch here and there has interest, and when the event happens I think we could be able to fill him up! :)
Would be awesome!

Why this event, to get the general public happy, and to make off course promotion to possible new recruits? ;D

Banner for the server:
http://canashe.dyndns.org/web/p4fserver_default01.png
Password:
oldguys

So here are some points:

- We need Admin monitoring for couple hours for the server. (24 hours would be not reachable I think!)
So anyone that wanna admin (monitor for cheaters, not default weaponry users)
- I would like to see like a new banner for this event! (Since I'm shit with PS and stuff)
* Idea: Oldguys logo and website text, with the default weapons in the banner (G34C, mg3, SV-98, PP-2000, m9) And with DEFAULT SERVER or something in the middle!
- I will make the official post with banner, rules ... (If you don't mind)

So I don't know how you guy's think about it.
If you would like to support in any kind, leaving a date with possible hours you can monitor would be help full! :)

LINK TO MY BFP4F FORUM POST (http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=51823&pid=523365#pid523365)

TheIncredible
2011-10-20, 09:41
what do you mean with default only?

Edit: ah now after reading your other post: It´s about only using the default weapons?

I like the idea of a weekly one day event with our server being unranked and password protected and watched by us...but i am against the default weapons idea...don´t see the point to get used to them. Where is the benefit? We need to get better in the weapons we use in the league/matches/tournaments. Â*I see it as a negative point to get used to the default weapons

we definitely need some kind of event to get our community more lively...especialy now that battlefield3 will soon steal us lots of players/time for the next weeks at least. Offering small teams of 2-6 people (maybe of different clans) to play (and train) together for some hours in one team without team switches because of the stupid balance system sounds like a great offer and fun

RPGforYOU
2011-10-20, 14:09
what do you mean with default only?

Edit: ah now after reading your other post: It´s about only using the default weapons?

I like the idea of a weekly one day event with our server being unranked and password protected and watched by us...but i am against the default weapons idea...don´t see the point to get used to them. Where is the benefit? We need to get better in the weapons we use in the league/matches/tournaments. Â*I see it as a negative point to get used to the default weapons

we definitely need some kind of event to get our community more lively...especialy now that battlefield3 will soon steal us lots of players/time for the next weeks at least. Offering small teams of 2-6 people (maybe of different clans) to play (and train) together for some hours in one team without team switches because of the stupid balance system sounds like a great offer and fun

Default idea, is just to have fun with oldguys, and other players! :) Just a 'promotion' event, with main focus on having fun off course! ;D

We don't even have now a active core to do 8vs8 wars with ... I hope we get enough on 23 October.

Omega_Weapon
2011-11-01, 17:42
i agree to it.it won't affect my aim much need to get close a little bit.