PDA

View Full Version : Caveman is gonna rob a bank today

Caveman
2011-10-18, 12:17
I want this in my house 8) ツ*8) ツ*8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQR49JGySTM[list]

This is a world first. A unique FPS simulator that turns gaming into reality as you move, aim, fire and get shot within a 360-degree immersive environment.

Using a pre-release copy of Battlefield 3 and a team of top technology experts from across Europe we've built a truly one of a kind simulator.

Centred on the world's first, portable omni-directional treadmill (designed by Swedish company MSE Weibull) the simulator lets you control the movements of a Battlefield 3 character with your own body. Other key technology employed includes: 12 paintball markers that allow the player, in real time, to feel the enemy gunfire experienced in the game; a wireless gun system; ambient LED lighting; and an Xbox Kinect camera hack.

The full Gadget Show episode premieres in the UK on Monday 24th October 2011 at 8pm on Channel 5.

www.channel5.com/thegadgetshow
www.twitter.com/thegadgetshow

Gisse
2011-10-18, 12:28
Where will you hit, to support you because i want it to.

ExLee
2011-10-18, 14:23
WOW テつ*8O Never seen such a simulator before but I want it テつ*:twisted:

Seriously EA has been doing a lot of BF3 marketing lately... They are really going all out this year but are they actually expecting to outsell CoD ?.... テつ*:?

jaskaman
2011-10-18, 14:27
WOW ! That's really great! テつ*I want that too lol...

macgyver1969
2011-10-18, 16:58
My wife doesn't want to to build it in the livingroom. I don't understand why. テつ*:?

MightyDWC
2011-10-18, 19:15
My wife doesn't want to to build it in the livingroom. I don't understand why. ツ*:?

If your married and have ever made your wife mad, then there's really no need to have this, because being in the house with a mad wife is as close to this as possible テつ*:lol:

darkvoo
2011-10-18, 19:57
Already got that here, it sucks! you can't fly a plane with it and I tried driving with my car on it too simulate the tank driving but then I drove thru the big screen *EPIC FAIL*

silverfox83
2011-10-19, 20:39
My wife accepted it but only if she can spend half an hour a day shooting me