PDA

View Full Version : panzer is going on DHW

panzerpaddan
2011-10-13, 21:27
Hi, ive played bf3 beta to lvl lvl 45 :P

But thats not why im making this thread. Is cuz we in eyeG is going on DreamHack Winter, and wonders if any1 of OG´s is going there? That we might could hang out, meet and have some fun together.
As we can see atm there is nog competition in BF3 at dreamhack but it might as well be.

We will be there to represent eyeG and would be honored if OG´s could be there as well and represent. In a cause of getting he game out further on clan scene.

We also wishes to have a match against OG. A fun evening gameplay. No rankings ladder, no hardcore tactics. Just having fun, drinking beers together on one and the same teamspeak and trolling around. Without publics..

We can scramble toghether about 10-11 players atm, and if u do same we suddenly can do alot of dmg on battlefield and hav some fun war night!

p1ngo
2011-10-13, 21:45
hehe maybee i will come panzerpaddan you noob i was lvl 54 :P

jaskaman
2011-10-13, 21:51
Hi. Haven't seen you a while, panzer :D
Pls enjoy ur time at Dreamhack. And maybe Pixy is coming there but im not sure. And about wars, we can look it later.

panzerpaddan
2011-10-13, 22:11
ah how nice. I really hope so. WOuld be awsome to meet some1 of u. :)

And why u havnt seen me is because ive been out 3 weeks, and then beta came out and i put my self into this little bubble of bf3 and try out hte game as clan etc. :)

I really do hope we do it, yes we talk about it when game is released.

IM SO HYPED FOR HTIS GAME! :D:D:D

Mothug
2011-10-14, 15:32
hehe maybee i will come panzerpaddan you noob i was lvl 54 :P
but how do you kill that wich has no life?

p1ngo
2011-10-14, 20:06
Hmm i have a life. thats why im not where lvl 145 ÂÂ*but stil there were ÂÂ*7 ppl that used much more time then me