PDA

View Full Version : No Battlerecorder at launch and only one soldier per account

MightyDWC
2011-10-12, 17:29
So a guy ask Daniel "Battlerecorder yes or no? Daniel Matros said on Twitter: "@DJNood game is not launching with battlerecorder".

Some might see this as a fail on Dice's part but atleast they haven't said it's not coming at all.

Then a guy ask about having multiple soldiers on an account and Daniel says " 1 soldier/account"

HardestNoob
2011-10-12, 17:32
Daniel says "Get the fuck off" ÂÂ*:D

Sharp21
2011-10-12, 18:03
That's strange, you could already have more than one soldier in the beta right?

Hidde
2011-10-12, 18:38
Is that so? AFAIK only 1 soldier per platform (so you can have your PC and PS3 soldiers on 1 acc)

Sharp21
2011-10-12, 19:57
Oh ok, then I don't know what's the case.

ExLee
2011-10-12, 20:11
Well I had 2 soldiers for some reason probably because I have 2 Master EA-IDs... And I can't really remember how this happened but theoretically it should be possible to have more than one soldier although maybe in my case it's just EA failing again and Daniel is right... I don't know....

But talking about Battlerecorder, I don't think they gonna release it just like those mod tools because the console players probably wouldn't be able to get them and DICE wants "equality" for all platforms or some bullshit...

2St0n3d
2011-10-24, 09:33
ffs... I bet they'll sell additional slots again, wvy settle with megabucks when you can get multi-mega bucks out of us, addicted cattle...
and no battlerecorder means hackers are much harder to confirm , and one less tool making great vids..
two big fails imho... which EA doesn't give a crap about, I know...