PDA

View Full Version : Auto balance system asking to adjust to silvanoshi.

RPGforYOU
2011-10-11, 13:38
Â* Mr, Silvanoshi

Â* Â* Â* Â*I wonder if it its possible to put auto balance of on ranked servers. Cause we are getting extremely annoyed about the team switches.

Â* Â* Â* Â*When ever we try to play with 2 or 3 on one side, you gotta have luck to be 1: On the same side, and 2: Stay on the same side ... And that seems an adventure on its own.

Â* Â* Â* Â*Since you get team switched quite often and sometimes even 3 times in one match.

Â* Â* Â* Â*This switching is extremely annoying, when you want to play together with mates or in my case clan mates. Since you barely stay in the same team for 1 match.

Â* Â* Â* Â*So there fore my question regarding the auto balance. If we can put it off on ranked servers?

Â* Â* Â* Â*With the best hope that this message will get responded too.

Â* Â* Â* Â*Kindly regards, RPGforYOU

[hr:5c3b4c4669]
Â* Â*Hi RPGforYOU,

Â* Â*We don't have any plans to allow autobalance to be turned off at this moment in time. We do however want to improve the autobalance system so that it is less frustrating that it can be at times right now.

Â* Â*Silvanoshi

Silvanoshi,

I hope censer that those adjustments come fast and really are an improvement to team play in Battlefield Play4free.

Since the current system of auto balancing. Discourages team play with friends, and causes sometimes rage quits! ;D

So I hope the update to the auto balance system comes soon!

Regards, RPGforYOU

I only can hope that they adjust it fast and good. So we can finally play together without the switches...

solidriver
2011-10-11, 18:03
Dear Bondskanselier Merkel,

Please allow Belgium to win the game Germany vs Belgium tonight. Order Der Mannschaft to play a pussy ass game so that Belgium can play the European Championship next year.

RPGforYOU will have great sex if Belgium wins tonight.

RPGforYOU
2011-10-11, 18:37
RPGforYOU doesn't give a ball about football! :p
I'm absolutely not a football freak!

If Belgium should win I'm gone laugh cause they are shit like always! ;D

No sex for tonight :( ;)

solidriver
2011-10-11, 18:46
Well if you don't like footie then you should like cycling.
Eddie Merkx!

RPGforYOU
2011-10-11, 19:08
No I don't have any interest in sports ... definably not cycling ...