PDA

View Full Version : Teamplay at OG Clan

macgyver1969
2011-10-03, 21:35
Hello all OG members,

Since the start of BF3 Beta we are getting more members. The group is getting bigger and bigger.

We, Staff, noticed that there is less teamplay lately, because of the big group being in the same TS channel all the time.

So, from now on we ask everybody to go to different channels for each team. That way we have the chance to talk about our attack/defend plans without the enemy hearing us.

Of course in Beta, we can't choose squads, but al least we want to try to have some teamplay. Another problem is, that teams are sometimes scrambled. We have to see how we fix that. At least staff members can switch people in TS.

So, let's see if this is making teamplay better. If people have other idea's, just reply.

btw, talking bullshit in the channel is still alowed. Â*:lol:

WildFox
2011-10-04, 04:47
i Agree with the Seperating of Chatting and game play, ÂÂ*and Seperating if we are competeing agianst each other, ÂÂ*it will reduce chatter and if we wanna chat and BS we can have a channel Dedicated to it.

jaskaman
2011-10-04, 08:24
i Agree with the Seperating of Chatting and game play, Â*and Seperating if we are competeing agianst each other, Â*it will reduce chatter and if we wanna chat and BS we can have a channel Dedicated to it.

Yeah, we have lobby channels for chit chat :)

jaskaman
2011-11-07, 12:34
About teamwork, this has been before trademark of OG. And it will be on the future as well, now while we are struckling on the new game, this should not be forgotten. We will come back to this subject.

macgyver1969
2011-11-07, 16:53
I think our first traing made a lot of players realise what teamplay is. Let's hope that vibe will go on to our public servers.

We take it one step at a time.