PDA

View Full Version : Beta start 27-9-2011 14:00 PM CET

Caveman
2011-09-26, 19:38
According to the I3D owner the BF3 beta battleblog will be open from 14:00 PM CET. The Beta keys will be send out from tonight untill tommorow morning!

I have a problem with my provider so currently on a "slower" connection. I hope this will be fixed soon so i can still login to oldguys.eu

MI-six
2011-09-26, 19:42
Finaly :wink:

macgyver1969
2011-09-26, 19:58
Let that keeeeey come to my inbox. :)

Caveman
2011-09-26, 21:56
The Battlefield 3 beta is set to kick of tomorrow for those with early access, and on September 29 for everyone else. We’ve spoken to an EA representative, and gotten confirmation on a few things, mainly, how to get the beta, and when it begins.

How to access the beta
•EA will send out emails with beta codes and a link to where you can redeem the code and download the beta.
•The emails will be sent out to those who pre-orderd on Origin (to your Origin email account). Emails will also be sent out to Medal Of Honor users to their EA master account emails.
•Steam owners of Medal of Honor will receive the beta code in their MoH Steam page, under “CD Keys”.
•Emails will be sent out later today/tonight.
•Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 owners will get mails sent to the email address they used for their pre-order. MoH owners will receive the email to the address they used to sign up for the early beta (redeemed your Online Pass).
•The beta is estimated at 2.6 GB.

Beta start times

For those with early access, the beta starts on September 27 at these times:
•5 AM US Pacific
•8 AM US Eastern
•2 PM Central Europe (14:00)
•10 PM AEST (Australia)
•9 PM JST (Japan)

For everyone else, the Beta starts on September 29 and access should happen on the same times as listed above.

Once you receive your beta key, you can redeem it on This site (https://bf3beta.battlefield.com/dob/index.php?id=1)

MightyDWC
2011-09-26, 23:58
People are playing it right now

http://www.own3d.tv/live/126950

I heard that some people were getting their keys and preloading early. Right now it's 6pm eastern standard time here on east coast US and from what I'm reading, keys for this area will not start going out until about 10pm. So 4 hours, but I still will not be able to play until 8am tomorrow. Only problem with that is I'll be at work. :(