PDA

View Full Version : Chopper

MeanPez
2011-09-13, 16:19
I´m wondering why I got kicked (Sgt.Drunk-O) while beeing a choppergunner.. I think that you are allowed to kill poeple with minigun and a chopper is a easy thing to take down..

Best regards: MeanPez

solidriver
2011-09-13, 16:23
You can watch back your reason of kick in the pbcl.cfg file or something.

MeanPez
2011-09-13, 17:12
Can´t find any file with that name. And I´m just wondering why you are not allowed too kill with the choppers?

RPGforYOU
2011-09-13, 17:26
You are allowed to do that. Before entering a complaind!
Please base, and check a couple things first!

Was I kicked because of:

- High Ping
- VIP entering the server
- Or using vulgar language or cheating
- Punkbuster or GCC stream

if one of these happen just rejoin.
(In case of high ping: Try again still get kicked, then we are afraid the connection to you and the game server is to distant!)
(In case of VIP entering; just rejoin again!)
(If using vulgar language or cheating, you might be back Â*allowed for swearing! If cheating you will be banned from our servers!)
(In case of GCC strema or Punkbuster, these are anti cheat programs that kick and ban cheaters on the entire network of servers! Also this can sometimes have fault in it! If so uninstall the game and install again!)

If non of these things correspond with your problem: Then please describe the reason that the server gave for your kick!
And check that file!

Just rejoin the server ... If you get kicked out of it again or multple times. That means something is going on! ;)

Regards,

st0mpy
2011-09-13, 19:34
I cant find any log of you being on, certainly not banned, just rejoin and as long as you arent misbehaving then youll be ok

solidriver
2011-09-14, 07:17
Can´t find any file with that name. And I´m just wondering why you are not allowed too kill with the choppers?

This file can be accessed in the PB folder.
Check the BFP4F forums how to find this file.