PDA

View Full Version : I'm not dead!

Reason2doubt
2011-09-12, 22:01
Hello my beloved gaming community!

I am deeply sorry for leaving you in the dark about my mysterious disappearance some months ago. It was not my intention to be AFK all of summer but with things moving along in my life I have been quite busy! Sadly I won't be with you until December and even so I will only be back for a few weeks maximum. I leave for university on Saturday, for those in the UK, I am oing to Sunderland University for a teaching degree in IT (Secondary school 11-18 year olds). For anyone who doesn't know what university is like its kind of like a drunken swingers club with light reading on the side. And so I won't be taking my desktop PC as my dad seems to have taken quite a fancy to it - by that I mean be plays bejeweled 2 (a flash game...fml). I do hope to come back but regrettably I won't be around for the launch of Battlefield 3 but I may pop on teamspeak from time to time and you can tell me about what I'm missing.

I hope you are all in good health and gaming as hard as you can!

Much love OG peeps,

Reason2doubt

jaskaman
2011-09-12, 23:00
Hello mate! Sad to hear this but it's very understandable. Enjoy with your studies and see you hopefully soon.
Take care my friend.

fubje
2011-09-13, 10:42
GL at uni mate, enjoy your time there and keep us posted :)

Freakin[NL]
2011-09-13, 12:03
Gl man!