PDA

View Full Version : A small favor from you..

SnakeXT
2011-09-06, 22:13
With homework (don't laugh).

Its basically to do with a 500 word essay, no big deal but I gotta talk to someone, anyone, Â*and ask them what they think of [any topic], and I gotta somehow come up with that essay from what they can tell me. I can go on TS and ask you directly, but a forum is basically the same thing, getting feedback from you. Â*Since its going to take ages what each of you particularly like to talk about or relate to, I think since its a gaming community.. the topics would be..

BFH
BC2
BP4F
Other Games people play.

So.. Most or all of you can give your 2 cents on whatever game your group play on a daily basis and you like to talk about.. Any comments that are similiar/same, don't mind that.. Remember it can be about anything..

State your game
Good and bad points
Why play it
Ins and outs
Favourite class/kit

Etc etc.

Thanks.

Vercetti
2011-09-07, 00:06
Will write something for you tomorrow!

C4b4nossi
2011-09-07, 01:12
Maingame is BC2. Up to 32 players fight on different maps (snowy, desert, jungle, housefights, wide areas, close combat) to either dominate flags on the map (conquest) or destroy/defend own/enemy team's mcoms (bomb places). Players fight on foot with different weapon/equipment classes or use light and heavy vehicles like quads, jeeps, apcs, tanks, choppers.

Pro n Con: find no Cons in gamestyle. Only technical problem is that it is cpu-heaviest game for the time.

Why: I love the teamplay especialy with squads. Up to 4 guys can spawn on each other if they get killed. A well organized squad/team is way more effective and fun to play than running on your own. There are lots of possibilities to earn points even without killing enemies. There is spotting, healing, reviving, repairing, ammo supply. Several times I made it to best roundplayer on the scoreboard with 0 kills !!

in is a squad that works togehter, attracts attention of enemy and keeps them busy while 1 sneaks around. In is one soldier that sacrifices his k/d to arm a mcom, knowing that his squad is waiting in cover to defend the armed bomb and ensures the soldiers sacrifice was not to be wasted.

Out are snipers that stay far away to ensure themselves a good k/d; waste their mortarstrikes for single kills instead of saving it to defend a mcom once armed; use motion mines to protect their own ass instead of guiding their teams way threw enemy's lines. - and tankdrivers that stay in the base to shoot on good luck into the battlefield while their team suffers from missing heavy backup.

Since bf2 I like the engeneer kit most. i get along good with the rockets and mines - as long as I have a ammo support nearby. Once a enemy gets close I spray n pray for hits with my lil smgs. I can play every Kit but engi is my fav.

P4F my 2nd game.
Basicly it is BF2 gamestyle with bc2 weapons. For now the only gamemode is conquest where players fight for several map positions. It reminds me of the good old times while spraying a new flavour into. I like the slow gameplay with long times for switching weapons/seats and reloading etc. That gives the game a important tactical aspect. Even with the standard weapons and bad aiming skills you can play good and effective if you dont just rambo ahead.

Cons so far are several bugs and glitches; the missing possibilites for squad play n spawn and teamswitch; The game is really nothing special - but has a special charme that always pulls me back from time to time. The biggest minus from my view is the fact that you have to leave game to change your loadout for combat. Even with the same soldier I would kike to arrange my training points in a differnt way from map to map.

As always I started with a engi and love it much more than the medic I also tired.

generally I only play shooters, no strategy stuff. I never know when the next call comes that drags me away from pc for a while. So I prefer games, where I can play quickly for an hour or 2 and then leave again.

Ossa
2011-09-07, 01:49
My game is penis.
The only con is that it is too heavy to carry around.
Why not play it?
Ins and outs: 24/7
Favourite class would be blond medics.

SnakeXT
2011-09-07, 09:40
Thank you Jaskaman, that is more than enough information, thank you! ÂÂ*:D

Ossa i have a thing for blondes too. ÂÂ*:wink:

AceMarksman
2011-09-07, 19:00
Thank you Jaskaman, that is more than enough information, thank you! Â*:D

Ossa i have a thing for blondes too. Â*:wink:

Kitty posted about BC2 not Jaskaman ÂÂ*:lol:

jaskaman
2011-09-07, 19:34
Hi ace ;)
Yeah Kitty did post :) I haven't manage to do it...

SnakeXT
2011-09-08, 23:25
My bad Kitty, I edited that wall of text, tweaked it so it looks like you and I had an interview, teacher was pleased.

8)

C4b4nossi
2011-09-10, 08:56
cool - grade A for gaming ! ?

SnakeXT
2011-09-12, 01:19
You can say that, if I can, I will post the actual work I sent in.

Thulfiqaar
2011-09-30, 16:34
What course is this bro? Hook me up I want in on it :P

SnakeXT
2011-11-01, 11:55
Hey thulfiqaar. This is similiar stuff to what you and I did for that networking stuff. Right now, Im currently having an assessment of what I need to actually build it, then doing it. ÂÂ*8O