PDA

View Full Version : Earn your membership fee!

TheIncredible
2011-09-04, 23:08
Well....almost no more membership fee for many...depends a little bit on luck if you earn between 3$ and 6$ each month normaly (if you use only one PC with internetconnection...with more you can earn up to 30$ each month) for doing NOTHING.

You just need to have a PC with internetconnection which runs at least 20 hours a day and you get 10 Cent each day...which is between 2.80$ and 3.10$ a month. Thats the guaranteed paymet you will get. On top of that from time to time the programm will do it´s job in the background (which can also sometimes give you more than 10 cent on top on some days...but on others you will only get like 1 or 2 cents). The job is to test the availability of certain websides so the owners know their websides are available online or not. In exchange they pay gomezpeer for that....and gomezpeer pays everybody who allows their PCs to be used for that checking.

Here is the link where you can install the programm and after some days/weeks you will start to get money on your PayPal account (they first need to activate you). Trust me they pay i use it for almost 3 years now

https://www.gomezpeerzone.com/Apply.aspx?Referrer=TheIncredible (this link will give me 1$ for reffering you)
www.gomezpeerzone.com (just go there if you are not willing to give me the 1$)

a little warning: your e-mail needs to be the same you use for PayPal...you will not get spamm or newsletters only if you click that checkbox during the registration

Ossa
2011-09-04, 23:21
In the time it took me to read that I could have earned more by just working normally.

solidriver
2011-09-04, 23:51
This thread would be useful for people from poor parts of Africa or South America.
The amount of time I have to keep my computer on does not weight against the payment. (electricity costs for example).

st0mpy
2011-09-04, 23:54
ill click ur refer link so you get the $1 but im very distrustful of the site and system, i cant seem to find any figures on how much duty time it takes, ran at 100% the power consumption would erase the £1 a day id get for processing costs, if infact you do just get the money without some kind of qualifying *work* youd have to do

post again if you actually get money out of them :)

Llandy
2011-09-05, 01:44
Meh, seems like a dodgy site, and they payment is way to low.

bobz
2011-09-05, 08:53
So I need them to use my computer for their work... NO WAY !!! What will happen to my computer... 20 hours a day... My computer only runs when I need it. So it runs on the background, won't that cause some lag while you are gaming ? No way this is safe or healthy for your computer.

Just deliver some papers or something.

Thyrion
2011-09-13, 11:08
ive done some research and came to the conclusion that this might work...

BUT

You first need to get activated, and this can take more than a month... And some even never get activated.

Once you are activated you can start getting money.
I am going to try this next week and see how this works.

I hope it doesnt lagg my computer or that it uses loads of brandwith

Sonny
2011-09-13, 11:21
In the time it took me to read that I could have earned more by just working normally.

Haha, +1

TheIncredible
2011-09-13, 15:45
I hope it doesnt lagg my computer or that it uses loads of brandwith

no lagg or anything it is just a small MS-DOS-like application...you will only notice it when starting your PC and the window pops up

Thyrion
2011-09-18, 14:47
im gonna test it starting from tomorow :p when im at college again

*edit*

hmm captcha is blocked at university -_- so i cant register now, ill register when i get home next weekend