PDA

View Full Version : Which soldier for BF3 reward ?

Asfodhell
2011-09-03, 13:57
Hi guys !

Here is my problem :
I preordered today a Battlefield 3 copy on Origin store (it was about time, I know Â*:roll: ) and so I got a fifth reward to claim Â*as I didn't claimed any "starter pack" ...

But, which soldier should get the beret and shotgun ?? Got no clue ...

I like having some customization, at least on the head (look at my sig) so the guy I just killed while remember me when I spam-kill him again and again and again !! :twisted:

Recon : got no apparel, ES M95, SPAS 15, double primary bonus, MP-412
Medic : got the medic helmet, Holo SAW
Engineer : got Beta beret and uniform, epic Elite shades, MP5, E-M1911, M9 Only the few (XM25 Â*SOON !!! muhahahahaha ....)
Assault : got Beta beret and uniform, balaclava, E-AEK971, M9 Only the few

So obviously, the Recon is the most suited to get a new head gear, right ?
But I already got a semi-auto shotgun on this one ...
I was thinking Â*"maybe the Medic ?" because I don't have a good handgun here and the SAW kind of suck at close range Â*:? ÂÂ*But then I would need to buy again this "double primary" bonus and I only got 689 BF left

Give me your thinking, please Â*:D

solidriver
2011-09-03, 14:02
Use it on a soldier that gets into close quarter combat cause the shotgun is ment for close quarter.
Drop the recon. Dont put a shotgun on him.
I'd say Engineer or medic. Buy an extra slot to carry a weapon and put the shotgun in there for the time being.

Asfodhell
2011-09-03, 17:10
Thx Solidriver
I think it will be for my Medic ... (Engineer is gonna have XM25 , SOON ...)

Anyone has any argument for me ? ^^

SnakeXT
2011-09-03, 23:01
I think any soldier will do, it depends on what map you play. Sharqi in particular is great for shotguns.