PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3 Community Day

Caveman
2011-09-01, 21:46
Battlefield 3 Community Day

This time Operation Metro on 32 player Rush. Even though I was looking forward to playing Caspian Border, it was good to note that Operation Metro had been changed quite a bit since the Alpha. The MCOM’s were repositioned in the First stage of the park and also much more finer details of concrete barricades were added to provide the attacker with more cover on that push through an open park. The first thing that blew me away was the graphics. I’m not sure if it was the rig we were playing on or that it’s been improved, but it looked considerably better then any video we’ve seen. Tiny dust particles could be seen when moving into and out of the shadows. The textures also looked very high resolution. We also had access to the full arsenal of Unlocks and this was another thing that blew me away. The amount of options available makes every weapon turn into 10 different weapons. I personally made use of the DA0-12 shotgun that sure packs a punch. In the first round I finished with 27 – 3.

During my time playing, I managed to check out the Menu settings and I think Battlefield fans will be pleased. It really seems like DICE have included the years of config editing straight into the settings.

-You can now adjust the FOV manually in the menu
-Advanced Graphics settings with tons of options
-Ability to keymap Infantry, Vehicles, Jets, Helicopters
-Joystick Support
-Toggle between hold or click for zoom /crouch

http://battlefieldo.com/pax-2011-bf3-community-day-recap/

Caveman is very happy now 8)

jaskaman
2011-09-01, 23:15
Seems like those changes what they have made already are improving the gameplay... Let's wait beta :)

p1ngo
2011-09-02, 08:24
nice now we dont need to hold down the right click !!! love it.. fov allso lovly