PDA

View Full Version : Banned for no reason?

Sunburn
2011-08-26, 20:35
I wanted to train my flight "skills" today so I joined the bookmarked server "Og#1 AIR" . I joined and seconds later I was kicked. I got in with my other soldierd and they got kicked too. In the disguise of "There is a problem with your internet connection"
My ign is Killed_By_Player

Please explain because I have never cheated.

This forum is very unorganised imo.

Vercetti
2011-08-26, 21:42
What is the kick, what does it say?

st0mpy
2011-08-26, 22:09
your soldier IlllIlIlIlIlIl and all permutations has been banned for aimbotting

thats you pal, we can see that your player ID is the same, and now youre here trying to pull a fast one, IlllIlIlIlIlIl is the one that you were playing on this evening when the ban hammer fell (again!), but here you are claiming you used Killed_By_Player, which has only ever joined OG1 for 34 seconds...btw thats the same account as Sunburn, and Doctor.Thrax too, yes we see them all.

You also have several other accounts that you keep trying to play on our servers with, which have (and will be) banned on sight.

The ban will not be lifted

solidriver
2011-08-26, 22:10
If it happens to multiple accounts it's probably a unstable internet connection. This isn't someone who kicked you.

Sunburn
2011-08-26, 22:27
your soldier IlllIlIlIlIlIl and all permutations has been banned for aimbotting

thats you pal, we can see that your player ID is the same, and now youre here trying to pull a fast one, IlllIlIlIlIlIl is the one that you were playing on this evening when the ban hammer fell (again!), but here you are claiming you used Killed_By_Player, which has only ever joined OG1 for 34 seconds...btw thats the same account as Sunburn, and Doctor.Thrax too, yes we see them all.

You also have several other accounts that you keep trying to play on our servers with, which have (and will be) banned on sight.

The ban will not be lifted

What is the proof you have?
it is not a ggc or pbban (or how they call it) ban because i can play on other servers.
I dont use aimbot

RPGforYOU
2011-08-26, 22:52
Believe me ;) Does systems works great! And we only ban if we know you are cheating! ;)
Google the systems, and then you can maybe figure out how we saw it!

Conclusion OG doesn't like cheaters.

Vercetti
2011-08-27, 00:00
Banned for cheating, period.