PDA

View Full Version : Hello Old Guys!

=BG|Co=StNickBG
2011-08-05, 07:55
Hi there!

I had some hours already (not so but...will have more, i am new to this game) on your HOMEFRONT server and i really enjoy it! Keep up the good work and thanks for the server!

My name is Nickolay and i am 30 y.o. I am co-founder of the first Bulgarian Bad Company 2 community. Its only for Bulgarian members, but that is not the point at the moment. I just want to invite you there, because i saw that you don't have Bad Company 2 servers to play on our BC2 and BC2Vietnam servers and to have a fun, same as i had on your HOMEFRONT server.

So you're all invited to the field have fun there and i aware you that you will be treated as our special guests. More about us you can find here: www.bgcompany.eu General most of us are "old guys" too (over 30) so i am sure that the game together will be fun.

See you on BC2 or HOMEFRONT, take care and again - keep the good work!

EDIT: OMG, i am stupid as a*se! You have a BC2 servers! So, than we can arrange some friendly community war or something. I don't want to accept my post as some commercial or something, just on first sight didn't saw the servers down there, only the BF2 ones. :oops:

So my invitation is still valid for our TF2 and COD:BO servers - be welcome there!

p.s. excuse my English if its crappy sometimes, i never learn it, about that its not so well.

jaskaman
2011-08-05, 08:41
Hello mate! Nice to see you here on our forums and also in our servers!
Yeah we have three BC 2 servers, 1 Vietnam and 2 BC 2 standard which are very great servers as well :)
And yeah, we can have a friendly scrim in BC 2, we play infantry only and conquest,we can agree about friendly scrim later! :)

And do not worry about your english, it was understandable :)

See you at the field!

=BG|Co=StNickBG
2011-08-07, 09:51
Ook, i spoke with our guys. So we can arrange some "massacre" 16 vs 16 if you want.

We play - all kinda weapons and vehicles so the special rules depend from you. I mean if you want to restrict some weapons or vehicles for the mach - we can live with that, cause play with everything. :)