PDA

View Full Version : Detailing pre-order items for Battlefield 3

Caveman
2011-08-03, 18:36
People who bought the medal of honor special edition will get early access to the beta!

Today the community manager from DICE announced that people who preorderd BF3 from origin will get access to the beta @ the same moment when medal of honor owners get access!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2648/BF3/tweets/Knipsel3.JPG

And the beta will begin in september!!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2648/BF3/tweets/Knipsel4.JPG

Edit #1

There are a number of pre-order offers for Battlefield 3 available. Some countries have already announced their offers, while others will follow. Check with your favorite retailer/digital download service to see what offers they have available.

By mid-August, you should be able to find all of these items where they are supposed to be available. Here is what they all are and how to get them. We have also attached a handy FAQ on the Open Beta for Battlefield 3 at the bottom of this post.

BREAKDOWN OF ALL PRE-ORDER ITEMS FOR BATTLEFIELD 3
Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand
What it is: An entire themed expansion pack the size of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam.
Where to get: You will be eligible to download this expansion pack (once it is released) if you pre-order Battlefield 3: Limited Edition at Origin or at any retailer all over the world.
Available: The release date of Back to Karkand is not yet announced. This expansion pack is not on the disc and is not available on the launch date of the base game. Everyone (pre-orderers and those who buy it separately) will be able to start playing Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand at the same date.
Cost: At no extra charge with every pre-order of Battlefield 3: Limited Edition. You will be able to buy it separately for $14,99 if you don't pre-order (release date not yet announced).
More info: In this blog post. Â*

Physical Warfare Pack
What it is: A set of three time-based exclusive items and one early weapon unlock for Battlefield 3.
Where to get: By pre-ordering Battlefield 3: Limited Edition on Origin or at select retailers all over the world.
Available: Day 1 if you pre-order. You will get access to this content at no extra charge at a later date if you don't pre-order (date to be announced)
Cost: At no extra charge with your pre-order at Origin and select retailers.
More info: In this blog post.

SPECACT Kit Upgrade
What it is: A set of 8 multiplayer skins, one for each class and side in Battlefield 3.
Where to get: At select retailers all over the world when you pre-order Battlefield 3: Limited Edition.
Available: Day 1.
Cost: At no extra charge with your pre-order at select retailers. Â*

Dog Tag Pack
What it is: A set of 10 unique in-game dog tags to choose from. Dog tags in Battlefield 3 serve as your in-game signature, displayed on screen every time you defeat an enemy. You can also claim the dog tag of your enemies via skillful stealth knife takedowns. This pre-order exclusive pack gives you 10 unique dog tag designs to complement the standard range in the game.
Where to get: At select retailers all over the world when you pre-order Battlefield 3: Limited Edition.
Cost: At no extra charge with your pre-order at select retailers.

What it is: Battlefield 3 gear for your console avatar.
Cost: At no extra charge with your pre-order at select retailers.

Shotgun and Beret for Battlefield Play4Free
What it is: An 870S shotgun and a beret for in-game use in our play-for-free title Battlefield Play4Free.
Where to get: By pre-ordering Battlefield 3: Limited Edition on Origin.
Cost: At no extra charge with your pre-order on Origin.

48 Hour Early Access to the Open Beta
What it is: A 2 day (48 hours) early access to the Battlefield 3 Open Beta starting in September 2011.
Where to get: By pre-ordering the digital download PC version of Battlefield 3: Limited Edition on Origin or by being a first-hand Medal of Honor: Limited Edition or Medal of Honor: Tier 1 Edition player.
Available: 48 hours before the Open Beta goes public for everyone.

FAQ on the Open Beta
How early is early access?
Early access to the Open Beta is 48 hours before the public is allowed to enter.

How will my early access to the Open Beta be delivered if I am eligible?
This will be communicated later. Stay tuned.

Who can participate in the Open Beta?
The Battlefield 3 Open Beta will be available to all, on all platforms, in September.

Can I get early access to the Open Beta by pre-ordering Battlefield 3 on Origin?
Yes, if you pre-order the digital download PC version of Battlefield 3: Limited Edition on Origin. This will also entitle you to the pre-order items Physical Warfare Pack plus the Shotgun and Beret for Battlefield Play4Free -- see above.

I bought Medal of Honor Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition and was promised entry to the Battlefield 3 Beta -- is that a different Beta than the Open Beta just announced?
No, it is the same Open Beta, but as a first-hand buyer of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, you will have 48 hours early access.

What if I bought Medal of Honor: Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition as a digital download -- do I still get early access to the Open Beta?
Yes.

What are the exact dates for the Open Beta?
The exact dates for the Open Beta will be announced later.

What if I pre-ordered the digital download version of Battlefield 3: Limited Edition on Origin before they announced the early access to the Open Beta -- do I still get this early access?
Yes.

jaskaman
2011-08-03, 19:06
I bought Medal of Honor to get early access to BF 3 beta. And now they announce this news. Nice.

AceMarksman
2011-08-03, 20:17
I bought Medal of Honor to get early access to BF 3 beta. And now they announce this news. Nice.

Owned

SnakeXT
2011-08-03, 20:51
I haven't pre ordered BF3 because of PWP. Would I get early access if I pre order anytime?

Caveman
2011-08-03, 21:02
Yes you do, also un update regarding the early access. Early access is two days or 48 hours as EA has announced on origin.

So MOH owners and preorderd on origin is 48 hours early access!! 8O

http://www.dcinc.eu/download/images/bf3/Knipsel.jpg

SnakeXT
2011-08-03, 21:11
Why are origin showing PWP when it doesn't include in checkout? Cons.

Caveman
2011-08-03, 22:43
I had it showing but for €0,00 better ask the life chat about that!

http://support.ea.com/chat

Vercetti
2011-08-03, 23:29
That is lame :/

Zmrdimor
2011-08-04, 08:47
There was official news regarding PWP it is part of every preordered limited version from chosen stores (Origin must be the first chosen I guess :) )

p1ngo
2011-08-04, 08:55
Throw yourself into the game with a lead of 48 hours when you pre-order at Origin

* Note: Consumers who bought Medal of Honor Limited Edition or Tier 1 Edition, already has this reward.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p1ngo
2011-08-04, 08:58
i want my money BACK! for that crap moh game and why only 48 hours OMG OMG OMG !=!=!=`¤R%"#!)=%Y=(&T#H)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!)&TU%#)&?#&%)=#?&%)=#%)=#?&`?#)&#&=(#`=(&(#)`!"?%!)#%?!#?%!?)&%!&)=&?)!?&)!?)&?)&!#/¤?/%?/!?/%/?!%?/!&)!?(&%!?(&%!`&/`=(!&!(&`!/&`=!/&!//=¤(!

p1ngo
2011-08-04, 09:01
IM FUCKING HOPE THAT WE (MOH) HAVE CLOSED BETA AND NOT PRE-ODERS OF BF3 OR ELSE I WILL HAVE MY MONEY BACK

Zmrdimor
2011-08-04, 09:06
There is no god to help you! Mwhuahaha ÂÂ*:twisted:

jaskaman
2011-08-04, 09:12
P1ngo, I share ur feelings totally. But I think we are on same position and we can't get money back. They kept promise, we will get early beta access, they never said how long time earlier in the game box and they never promise we will be the only ones (who bought MOH) which will get early beta access... So only thing what we can do is write to EA...

p1ngo
2011-08-04, 09:33
yeah jaska.. but wtf :/ hahaha they are sooo shity EA

Caveman
2011-08-04, 12:50
I do understand your frustration guy's and it feels a bit shity because they did not specify what the early acces actually ment.
So they can make it whatever they want.

I almost went out yesterday to a gameshop on the other side of the city to get moh special adition in a sealed box with the early access included and minutes before i stepped out of the door i found this news.

macgyver1969
2011-08-04, 18:23
I never understood why you MOH buyers thought you'd be the only onces. ÂÂ*:twisted: ÂÂ* :lol:

I expected this from the start. ÂÂ*:wink:

MightyDWC
2011-08-04, 19:45
I never understood why you MOH buyers thought you'd be the only onces. Â*:twisted: Â* :lol:

I expected this from the start. Â*:wink:

^^THIS

Also I knew somehow pre-order BF3 would get Beta access. I just pre-ordered it last night. OG will be in the house fo sho.

Caveman
2011-08-04, 23:57
Edit the first post with the latest information!!! :wink:

jaskaman
2011-08-05, 08:34
I never understood why you MOH buyers thought you'd be the only onces. Â*:twisted: Â* :lol:

I expected this from the start. Â*:wink:

^^THIS

Also I knew somehow pre-order BF3 would get Beta access. I just pre-ordered it last night. OG will be in the house fo sho.

Lol, of course everyone knew it before :)

Anyway waiting for this 48hr EARLY beta access...

Zmrdimor
2011-08-05, 11:49
http://www.battlefield-3.cz/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/origin_bonus_alpha.jpg

Unbelieveble... they were lucky and got into Alpha.. Okay I understand that wasn't for everyone, but why the hell they should get another bonus???? So unfair! Yes I'm mad!

All you lucky ones get hurry this offer is limited till end of this week !

jaskaman
2011-08-05, 11:55
Oh well, I think many of alpha players have already preordered BF 3 before I think :)

Caveman
2011-08-05, 12:12
And even if i had to i would never go for this what a shit games as bonus!
They even dare to put the already died moh there 8O Â*:roll: Â*:? Â*:evil:

Edit:

Official statement from ea and dice:

EA and Dice may have just finished up their Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial run with a select number of PC gamers, but they still have much to prepare before the game sees release this October on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Those who participated in the Alpha Trail should soon be getting emails from EA thanking them for their contribution during the trial and helping prepare the servers for the full release. As a thank you, EA will be giving Alpha Testers priority access to the Battlefield 3 open beta that launches this September.

The full email reads:

We just wanted to update you on our progress with Battlefield 3. We just completed the Alpha Trial and it was a resounding success. We were able to perform a number of server-related tests, including load testing our back end. As a result of everyone’s feedback, we’re making a ton of exciting changes to the game. You’ll get to check out our progress for yourself in the Open Beta coming this fall, and you will have priority access.

Those that bought Medal of Honor will also be given access to the beta later this year. How much of a priority Alpha Trial testers will be given remains to be seen, but it’s a nice way to say thanks.

It isn't clear whether all Alpha Trial participants will be given priority access or just select users. Thus far it seems EA is only sending out the beta email to select users.

Zmrdimor
2011-08-05, 12:25
Anyway those "special offers" are also only for Alpha players not for everyone and I would definitely go for ME 2 not for MoH :)

TheIncredible
2011-08-05, 13:11
10/25/11 now we almost have the exact release date Â*8O

MightyDWC
2011-08-05, 18:35
I already own ME2 and DS2 so I wouldn't mind MoH.

p1ngo
2011-08-05, 18:54
lol lol lol lol lol do i get 3 beta keys then ? haha i preodered bf3 and i have teir 1 and where in the alpha :D