PDA

View Full Version : [PTE] Dragon Valley on test this weekend 24-26 June

st0mpy
2011-06-23, 19:53
theyre testing dragon valley, small map, lots of vehicles, lots of mayhem, seems fun, but not for everyone, non vehicle players may not like it

error.exe
2011-06-23, 22:47
Just train a ENG to become your vehicle char.
This map was awesome in BF2, I wonder how it will fit into P4F!

st0mpy
2011-06-23, 23:05
its really busy, soo many vehicles in such a small place, yeah boost up the RPG to the max, youll need them

train a tank or apc skill if you can, theres far more apc so thats what im going for, but put a point in tank mg at least...well thats the theory, my engi is only lvl7 on pte *sigh*

K-radviper
2011-06-24, 00:13
Cool i will check it out.

echoseven
2011-06-24, 06:46
its a cool map ,quite a lot for snipers too

Omulet
2011-06-25, 11:46
this map ÂÂ*is awesome, its what evreybody wanted ,since on the Oficial forum they cryed for a map with many vehicles
Now they got this map on the PTE
-crybabys all over,Uaaa!! theres to many APCs,
-Uaaa!! no place for snipers here
--Uaaa! asaults are useles here

1.good map,makes teamwork realy shine here
2. with the adition of tier 3 skill there won't be a problem with being so many APCs
3.People there just learned how to use a AT mine properlyhttp://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t118/Omu_2007/monkeys/monkey99.gif
4.teamwork started to improve ÂÂ*,when ÂÂ*all of a suden you see the good for nothing team Tracing and spotting always
5.you need to be a pro Hely pilot to be here,the only thing you need to worry is APcs /Tanks/RPGs and ofcourse the enemy Choper

-they still need to improve the US ÂÂ*Scout choper on dmg,because the RU one does dmg and can kill infantry etc
-spawn system need imrprovment

RPGforYOU
2011-06-25, 11:54
Didn't played it, because my pte game shit can't open.
So i'm just gone wait when it comes out official.

I did watch some youtube clips about the map.
And i saw those new scout chopers, many vehicles big map.

Would be awsome!

st0mpy
2011-06-25, 12:51
no jets...what can i say about a vehicle map with no jets...i was robbed...anyway Land you do know that IE doesnt work on PTE, use FF or chrome or netscape or something

SnakeXT
2011-06-25, 20:37
Are you serious?!

No Air in Dragon Valley, that map is made for air. I remember seeing 2 attack helis and 2 jets on that map in bf2.. very sad indeed.