PDA

View Full Version : Q&A Battlefield Expansion pack / extra maps

Reason2doubt
2011-06-13, 18:18
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2011/06/13/physical-warfare-pack-and-back-to-karkand-questions-answered.aspx

SnakeXT
2011-06-13, 22:04
I want the PWP but Origin has the gay P4F content like its a big deal. Don't need that.

SnakeXT
2011-06-25, 22:40
Are you guys still going ahead with the pre order if you got it already or are going to?

The PWP will only be exclusive for players that pre order BF3 at certain stores but will not be available for everybody else. If you can find a counter arguement to this please post it, it is a shame we all can't have pwp content later in the game if we don't pre order that particular content.

Im stuck with P4F content which I don't need.

Rustynail
2011-06-26, 00:49
I pre Ordert BF3 at Amazon... I Ordert it as limited Edition... at 17 March 2011

But there didn`t say anything of Specials by Pre ordering from Amazon...

EDIT: Uh i found Some Changes.. read it ;)

Information on Pre-Action
All Pre to and including 26 October 2011 Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition will receive the "Physical Warfare Pack." It contains advanced technology for the superiority on the battlefield:

Light machine gun Type 88: The Type 88 LMG is an air cooled gas operated, which is equipped for maximum stability with a bipod. This bipod is placed on a suitable surface, which increases the precision of the weapon immense and ensures lower recoil. The LMG Type 88 is the perfect weapon to prevent the enemy from entering a controlled area from you.

Shotgun DAO-12: It's no wonder that the powerful DAO-12 was so popular in Battlefield 2 fans, because this extremely versatile, semi-automatic Caliber 12-gun has a powerful 12-round magazine, which with 4 types of ammunition can be loaded. In the melee, there is no better weapon, and with the Battlefield 3 - "Physical Warfare Pack" you can unlock it from the first day.

Flechet ammunition for the DAO-12 shotgun: This exclusive armor-piercing ammunition has your DAO-12 shotgun an even more convincing effect. In each Flechet projectile are 2.5 centimeters long tungsten arrows that any material - be it metal, wood or fabric - to penetrate. If you turn a corner and suddenly face three enemy soldiers, you'll be glad when your DAO-12 is loaded with this ammunition.

Flash suppressor for SKS sniper rifle: This modification is the only exclusive flash hider for sniper rifles in the game. Is he the powerful and fast-firing SKS rifle mounted, is made of you an extremely mobile and versatile reconnaissance. Who is on a reconnaissance team spirit and wants to help at the front, while at the same time remains undetected, these weapons should be strictly defined modification

Yeah the DAO-12 comes back =D

SnakeXT
2011-06-26, 20:55
Thats the thing, you got it from amazon which includes the pwp. i want a digital copy which i can only get from origin and they only giving away p4f crappy rewards.