PDA

View Full Version : Request for my ban to be lifted from the TeamSpeak 3 server.

Mister_Dee
2011-06-01, 03:38
I am aware I was being a bit of a jackass, and I am sorry. It was in good fun in my opinion (being as Lenna and Legand are fairly short-fused) but now I'm all calm. Since I'm familiar with everyone )and friends with most of them), I'm sure I won't raise anymore noise anymore.

Also, Vercetti, if it helps, I enjoy your low and monotonous voice over Snake's low and monotonous voice.

Mathes
2011-06-01, 06:58

Lennna
2011-06-01, 08:11
Wait, are you this DMW douchebag?

Hidde
2011-06-01, 16:40
Wait, are you this DMW douchebag?

If that's your opinion - he is.

Mister_Dee
2011-06-01, 17:17
Yes, Lenna. Sorry, for not tellign you my initial username in the first place.

Lennna
2011-06-01, 19:40
Yes, Lenna. If so, gtfo.
A clear NO to the lift from my side.

Salvenius
2011-06-01, 19:51
Definite no IMO, in fact I would go as far as removal of trial membership and possibly even further than that...but that's just my opinion.

Reason: Just because someone has a "short fuse" which by the way, Lena hasn't...doesn't give you any excuse to call ANYONE a nazi bitch. I can't even see how that can be considered a joke or even light hearted.

The fact you have even bothered to try and use that excuse rather than just fully saying "I'm sorry, I was an idiot" shows that you aren't grown up enough to be given a second chance.

Mathes
2011-06-01, 21:02
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ossa
2011-06-01, 22:17
Pearl Harbor.

st0mpy
2011-06-01, 23:19
oh man you didnt insult one of the sweetie clan gurlies did you, you are so doomed

being a brit i can kinda understand the back and forth bantering you americans do all the time but thats not usual communication over here, i dont mind a bit, ive got a thick skin and we do banter a bit, but honestly humour doesnt always make the trip across language barriers, and also the cultures behind them can be very different- something jokey and fun to you could be downright insulting to another and you cannot tell without knowing a little about the culture and person first.

Mister_Dee
2011-06-02, 01:46
Definite no IMO, in fact I would go as far as removal of trial membership and possibly even further than that...but that's just my opinion.

Reason: Just because someone has a "short fuse" which by the way, Lena hasn't...doesn't give you any excuse to call ANYONE a nazi bitch. I can't even see how that can be considered a joke or even light hearted.

The fact you have even bothered to try and use that excuse rather than just fully saying "I'm sorry, I was an idiot" shows that you aren't grown up enough to be given a second chance.

I wasn't attemtping to make an excuses, I am aware that I do deseere the ban for the racist remarks, stupid comments and annoying noises. But I am asking for a second chance, not making myself seem innocent.

Lennna
2011-06-02, 02:44
I'll not give you a second chance. Fine if the others do, but stay away from the channel I'm in then. Otherwise you'll get banned again.

SnakeXT
2011-06-02, 05:00
Lets see what MI-six/Vercetti make of this, they have the final say right?

Mister_Dee
2011-06-02, 05:23
I'll not give you a second chance. Fine if the others do, but stay away from the channel I'm in then. Otherwise you'll get banned again.

Well, at the very least, I apologize if I damaged your feelins in any way.

Mathes
2011-06-02, 11:38

if I damaged your feelins in any way.
yes you did, now gtfo.

Vercetti
2011-06-02, 22:32
It seems a lot of people do not like you, so it's not going to work.

AceMarksman
2011-06-02, 22:42
Pearl Harbor.

That aint something thats gonna help this situation. Kinda grow up perhaps?