PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for my laziness

Vercetti
2011-05-25, 23:01
Hey all!

Sorry for my recent inactivity on the P4F base. I will clean up the recruitment forums, set trial statuses and update the roster as soon as I got some time.
My hands are tied at the moment, due to a very important exam next tuesday, work that keeps coming and coming, meetings, a charity event I organise, which will take place this Saturday, for which I have to prepare the finances, handle everything..... too much to write down. (check out www.dresscodeblue.nl )

I hope next wednesday everything calms down a bit, and have some time to clean up the mess.

Regards,

Frank

st0mpy
2011-05-25, 23:16
the roster?

he said roster guys :D

good luck with the exam, dont worry we'll be here when you get back :)

SnakeXT
2011-05-26, 00:35
You got more responsibilities than Obama.. Hope all is well.

Hidde
2011-05-26, 16:13
Eテゥn op drie?

Mr_Black
2011-05-30, 02:33
Hey Frank, you work more than Tarzan's tailor! テつ*8O テつ*Soon to see if you have some free time and see you in here hitting shots テつ*:twisted:

drakenclaw
2011-06-06, 11:37
Hey Vercetti, ik doe 't maar ff in dit topic.. Snake had mij via een pm ingame ff bericht dat ik dus in de proeftijd zit. Ik dacht dat ik een emailtje zou krijgen ofzow wanneer dit zou gebeuren maar dit ging blijkbaar via het forum wat mij voorbij is gegaan.. :( Ik zal vanaf vandaag dus ook officieel als een "proefdraaier" gaan gedragen door actief te worden op 't forum en op de teamspeak enzo :)
Gr, Chrisje

Dear vercetti, I just drop it here in this topic, snake told me ingame trough PM that I'm in my testtime for the clan. So since today I will be active on the forums and the teamspeak and blablabla :)

Yours, Chrisje

SnakeXT
2011-06-06, 14:11
Holy crap!

Stompy I was half dead when you were talking about the roster, Im still in trial!! テつ*:lol:

Serious updates needed. Once done Im sure we will have a good 10+ members active.

st0mpy
2011-06-06, 20:53
heh sok, it was stupid o clock- was just trying to say as more are coming in TS plus the early trial applicants are turning into full og members its getting time to show some kind of team on the roster so good players dont pass us by thinking its not organised

that would be a shame

SnakeXT
2011-06-06, 21:53
I managed to bring one guy back, DrakenClaw otherwise I would had locked his application and forgot about it. I think players that have made applications are not aware they still in trial and I gotta hunt em down on P4F forum.

drakenclaw
2011-06-06, 22:29
I managed to bring one guy back, DrakenClaw otherwise I would had locked his application and forgot about it. I think players that have made applications are not aware they still in trial and I gotta hunt em down on P4F forum.

I honestly didnt know I had a application online here.. I did think it was online for the admins :p But I promised to be online on teamspeak and active on the forums :) I'm on the good way to beeing member テつ*:roll:

Vercetti
2011-06-09, 22:12
OMG!

I updated the rooster a bit, with the new full-members only :)

SnakeXT
2011-06-09, 22:48
Wicked. テつ*:D

Just gotta get yourself some time to get the age and location down and we're sorted!

st0mpy
2011-06-09, 22:55
we do it ourselves snake, do yours, see the link below?

Vercetti
2011-06-09, 23:02
Or click here:

http://www.oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Clan_Members&op=EditInfo

SnakeXT
2011-06-09, 23:05
I see, thanks guys, updated...

Sigh, I feel old..