PDA

View Full Version : Your BFBC 2 Servers

Rustynail
2011-05-15, 17:09
Hi you Old Guys!

First, i must say that my English is not so good. I have used it last in School and that 10 years ago ^^ Schould i make spelling mistake. I am sorry for That ^^

Well... since a few Days i was playing on Your Servers.. i must say they working very good and i have a lot of fun there =D

But i thing, sometimes the Map Rotation at Vietnam Server could be better ^^ when i play 8 Rounds and there comes Hastings 3 or 4 times... was Boring.. but perhaps you can made something with the Map rotation.

Otherwise i have nothing to bleat ^^

I found, on your Server was many Teamplaying what i didnt see elsewhere, it gives many Points for me ^^ but the second is, a lot of fun too =D and thats was I Like good. Teamplay is a important part of this Game.

Unfortunately it's in my old clan community not manage all that great, so I did not play into time. But with you it is thankfully different. I thank you for so much fun

I have noticed that OG have a very good organized Homepage. I must be my poor English knowledge translate a lot to me but I understand a lot so. (schould something not correctly written Thanks Google Translate tool ^^)

Otherwise, I would say only that it makes on your servers a lot of fun and I hope we have a lot of fun together. I will do my best =D

Greetings from The Rustynail from Germany =D

Whoever finds spelling errors may keep them and sell on Ebay xD

jaskaman
2011-05-15, 18:09
Thanks for the feedback, mate :) Always nice to hear positive comments. We try to focus on teamplay at OG :)

C4b4nossi
2011-05-26, 02:02
Hey Rusty, heard already on TS that you are also from germany.. ÂÂ*:wink:

thanx for the feedback!

Rustynail
2011-05-26, 16:24
oh yes ^^ and you heard my Bad English too =D