PDA

View Full Version : New Gaming Tourney/Ladder website

bigT
2011-05-11, 02:40
Hello,

テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ*I would like to welcome you to a new gaming tourney/ladder site at www.painstreetnation.com. This site just opened on May 1st 2011. We operate solely on our community members. We already have tournaments forming for Bc2,and Black Ops. All of our tourneys offer prizes on some level. We are also going to be putting up a tourney and ladders for the highly anticipated Brink! Register your team today! Right now we are in the phase of notifying EU teams.
bigT
Director of Operations
www.painstreetnation.com

***Update***

テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ*I just posted a 3v3 Bc2 Bolt action Sniper tourney! 1st place $150

Painkilleraddict
2011-05-11, 06:10
Thankyou for the note. But I ust say that our last attempt enden in disaster. Maybe this time ??? You should talk ta "jaskaman". He's WA. PZ m8

HardestNoob
2011-05-11, 11:10
There also 3v3 cups going on anyone who want can create a team, so i think we can get 5 guys for テつ*a team together, it dont need to havev anything to do with OG. Pls write down here if ur intrested aswell in making a team :)

jaskaman
2011-05-11, 11:17
Yes, like F-son said last time didn't go so well, so I afraid for the BC 2 part we have to pass. But I will talk about this with our members of BC 2 and if they are interested, we will sign up :)