PDA

View Full Version : New section for denied/trial applications?

SnakeXT
2011-05-04, 19:58
There's the recruitment section with loads of people joining in, a processed thread where players have shown they meet the requirements, logged on TS and had a few rounds with OG members and paid membership fee?

How about denied section for players that have been caught with x tag on not og tag ÂÂ*:wink:
and.. trial members section for players that have had a chat with a game leader for x game and started their trial period.

my 2c.. ÂÂ*:D

Lennna
2011-05-04, 20:16
I don't think we need a section for trial members. It's just that full in the P4F section now because it's a new game and because of the cup.

There is a forumsection for denied application though. It's in the HQ if I remember right ;)

Vercetti
2011-05-05, 01:16
It is there, have no fear (processed applications), for every game.
Dunno if it's visible to non-modss though.

Hidde
2011-05-05, 09:40
Hmm a subforum for denied applications would be nice, we can see the processed applications but the accepted applications and the denied applications are all mixed up.

Vercetti
2011-05-05, 09:47
People accepted: turn orange (topic starter), denied stays white. Easy to identify

Hidde
2011-05-05, 09:47
true

Freakin[NL]
2011-05-05, 10:43
And if we change ur username to 'Hidde', you can stay but you are not allowed to talk on TS...

:wink:

Hidde
2011-05-05, 13:23
Cool, do that for me please :)

Lennna
2011-05-05, 16:23
Hmm a subforum for denied applications would be nice, we can see the processed applications but the accepted applications and the denied applications are all mixed up.

Yes, everybody can see it who is registered here.

There is also a "Closed Applications" section in "Community Administration". Sounds like the denied application would belong there. But I think it's fine how it is now...no need for more sections to spam ;)