PDA

View Full Version : BF P4F XP Bug

gibjones
2011-05-03, 16:44
I know that some of you know what i mean, there is a bug in BF P4F so that your Â*XP points will be sometimes reseted, many player think that is annoying.

I LOVE IT, because, If you set the training points every time If you raised to the next level and you have the bug then... ok then you are still at the lower level, BUT you still have the spended training point, actually my level 20 assault has 24 trainingpoints Â*(19 is max) :twisted:

So don't be angry if you have a XP reset and NEVER reset your trainingspoints, because then the number of trainingpoints will be reseted and you only have the 19 you should have at maximum level.

SnakeXT
2011-05-03, 16:47
Careful what you wish for, they might fix this bug in next update. ÂÂ*:wink:

gibjones
2011-05-03, 16:53
Yeah, I know, but until then... I still have my 24 points and hope that the maximum level (50) is coming soon.

It is just a suggestions to each other here... i know someone can say "Hey, its bugusing" but, I think is a good balance for the lost time for going up to 20. And it was only casually that I count my trainingpoints today ;)

Lennna
2011-05-03, 17:00
Well, I would be careful with abusing this bug. We had the same in BFH and if they find out that you are abusing it, your acc could get punished ;)

HardestNoob
2011-05-03, 17:04
Well, I would be careful with abusing this bug. We had the same in BFH and if they find out that you are abusing it, your acc could get punished ;)
but what can u do agains that, just leave the points somewhere?

Lennna
2011-05-03, 17:07
The points will disappear if you refresh. Just like in heroes ;)

gibjones
2011-05-03, 17:09
Just count your traininppoints ;) I was very surprised then I count my Trainingpoints today.
Think the only action that EA can do is, reset the skilltree in one of the next updates (like in WoW), so that you only have the 19 points you should have, it is not our fault.
For sure, I don't post this in the official forum ;)

If someone ask me, I never count my trainingpoints Â*:lol:

Lennna
2011-05-03, 17:11
Well, it's a known bug and if you are abusing it you have to take the consequences. Just wait for Adam to join this conversation, he can tell you what will happen to those who are abusing the bug.

Salvenius
2011-05-03, 17:16
So don't be angry if you have a XP reset and NEVER reset your trainingspoints, because then the number of trainingpoints will be reseted and you only have the 19 you should have at maximum level.

Only problem with that...if you don't reset your training points and one of the blues know about it, you will get banned.

So you might want to reset your points since ShadeShooter knows ;)

Mr_Black
2011-05-03, 17:21
I understand that ea can punish people who have used the bug to raise points in training, but I do not have any way to find out, as you said gibjones only can reset all tree items from lvl training function that I think the most correct truth, because there are people who have more points, simply by the bug of the game, not because they have been looking for it or have done so deliberately, and there would seem to me correct that ban or delete all accounts an error yours.

Make it clear that I do not get from anyone, and obviously I support that everyone has the same training points, but there are ways and ways of doing things, and even more if it is a serious company like is EA