PDA

View Full Version : Server for practice

[L3]Refurinn
2011-04-30, 13:49
Hello there Old Guys. I am Refurinn of the L3git Tactics EU team (we have a NA team as well) whom are participating in the BP4F cup and we were wondering if it's possible to get a server for practice cause as far as i know we can't buy a server yet (however i am not the clan leader only a moderator and therefor not sure if that is true or not) so please reply to this if there is any way for us to get a server up soon for practice.

[L3]Refurinn of L3git.com

Ezi3
2011-04-30, 19:10
Hello Refurinn.

It's not possible to rent a server yet but as soon as its possible we will and then we're up for some practise.

[L3]Refurinn
2011-04-30, 19:17
Okay thanks for that. it would also be appreciated if you guys would become our clan allies so we can keep in touch and do practice matches later on.
just follow this link http://l3git.com/index.php?board=4.0 and we'll stay in touch

WildFox
2011-07-13, 05:57
IS this Forum Dead or No??

Vercetti
2011-07-13, 09:33
Dead :)

RPGforYOU
2011-07-13, 10:18
You better just take this part of the link http://l3git.com and then click on the forum.

WildFox
2011-07-13, 11:31
This is the Clan that was Caught Hacking Right, テつ*I'll Keep that in mind cause i see alot of there posts, and mineral water is good and Lagit, i believe, テつ*its a shame they have some really good Legit Players

Gisse
2011-07-14, 19:05
Hacking where?

RPGforYOU
2011-07-14, 19:39
One member of Legit, was kicked out of server by punkbuster or GCC for using a cheat.
And that was during the cup macth, witch lead to a disqu of the entire clan. ;)

Gisse
2011-07-14, 21:33
Oh man, i would kill him for such stupid thing.

Vercetti
2011-07-14, 23:43
Their team got punished, but one player does not make it a 'hacker clan', they are far from it. When I notified them, appropriate steps were taken.

st0mpy
2011-07-15, 04:13
ok i saw the result, it was a shame that one selfish twat spoiled it for them

but you have to have harsh rules or clans wouldnt care if they had cheaters found in their ranks, theyd just make the right noises and re-sign him under a new name

id be happy to have a pcw with them too (whenever we get off our zimmer frames and start organising them that is lol) i dont consider them a bad clan, just unfortunate

WildFox
2011-07-15, 04:23
I Know they were only Disqualified because of one hacker テつ*that's really all it should take, テつ* テつ*I Vouch for allot of the members of legit however テつ*i was trying out for them while trying out for this clan, テつ*I ended up here because i feel i fit better with you guys, テつ* even though ima テつ*fucking wanker

But there are some good guys in that clan, that are not illegal, テつ* テつ*By chance who was the one that was kicked and named a hacker if you don't mind me asking