PDA

View Full Version : BRINK

SnakeXT
2011-04-25, 22:49
Do you think this game will have its own player base and server? Who's looking forward to this game?

BubbaNL
2011-04-26, 07:44
Brink, very promissing!
not sure if there will be alot of clans though.
but since everyone likes to be in some sorta comunnity, I guess starting a BRINK section. IS OSSUM!

Hidde
2011-04-26, 07:49
http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2311

definitely going to buy it

SnakeXT
2011-04-26, 16:41
Oh my bad should had done a search beforehand ÂÂ*:D

Salvenius
2011-04-27, 00:28
Yup currently making a games list of what I want and Brink is on it.

TroubleGirl
2011-04-27, 00:57
I think I'll get it in upcoming days. Homefront is getting boring :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hj5f8-wNPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvhX-I0I-2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grmwKP_WY8w

Puppyzack
2011-05-14, 14:26
I have looked forward to this game and I have it, my question is who has it and what are ya steam names?

Mine is: PuppyZack

Musica
2011-05-20, 01:32
this game is really fun very team based reminds me of enemy territory

Hidde
2011-05-20, 07:33
Still waiting for it to be delivered ÂÂ*:(

Puppyzack
2011-05-20, 11:57
Still waiting for it to be delivered Â*:(

when did you order it? =O

SnakeUK
2011-05-20, 12:37
I suppose we could host BRINK and see how it goes... I myself have space on the dedi box for a brink server But you guys should consoult the council members frist though :) and then if i get the go ahead they might just create a BRINK section you never know..

Legend
2011-05-20, 13:01
Guys I allready made a treath about this ages ago :(

and this game is pretty bad played it but it issnt that ÂÂ*at all

I am disapointed

SnakeUK
2011-05-20, 13:48
Legend you have to give a game chance to shine i myself dont just stick to bf and cod like most pc gamers these days im free to roam and try new things i mean we tried crysis 2 as a community that failed we must try new things to flurish as a community :) if brink works it works if it doenst theres alwais something else ;) brink looks very colourful and fun and very team based rather than realistic :) could be worth a try going to nip out on buy it from my local store,

Musica
2011-05-20, 14:46
This game is hella fun and it is a team based game playing with your friends will only enhance the experience.

You cannot lone wolf, You can't see your KDR, You wont get top of the scoreboard from kills.

You can work as a team, support your side work together and just have a good time.

Brinks advertisment slogan is "There is no KDR in TEAM!"

Pick a class Medic , Soldier, Engineer , Operative.

You need to make sure you know what your team is trying to accomplish in game. Do this by using your objective menu and selecting the main objective. Go the the main objective and stop the enemy getting it.

Why is this game bad Legend?

I have a few points I dislike about the game but a lot less than say BC2 or BFf2p and I still play thoes games and have fun.

Puppyzack
2011-05-23, 12:29
This game is hella fun and it is a team based game playing with your friends will only enhance the experience.

agree with ya =) whats your steam? more fun playing with friends and talk on teamspeak.

if brink works it works if it doenst theres alwais something else ;) brink looks very colourful and fun and very team based rather than realistic :) could be worth a try going to nip out on buy it from my local store,

Yeah try it out, its really fun and if ya like it the idea with you hosting a server sounds like really good in my ears and could consoult someone of the chiefs of the "tribe" =P

SnakeUK
2011-05-23, 13:21
Ok so iv played brink for around 9 hours now, i really like how you MUST work as a team to succeed if you go at it alone you will FAIL! Its a game that has a niche audience most die hard COD players will slaught it as you cant run and gun, The game is still buggy though every now and then you will loose sound in the game i have read there is a fourthcoming patch that will solve this it is still however really enjoyable and when you loose sound you can quit (WITHOUT LOOSING EXP YOU EARNED) which is a nice thing, and just reboot the game i think you can play an hour or 2 online before you loose sound.. just from experience. Soon as thats fixed i think the game is good and hope a few of you will share the same views as me. i know alot wont as i said its for a niche audience and not for those die hard FPS Gamers.

fubje
2011-05-23, 16:21
Ok so iv played brink for around 9 hours now, i really like how you MUST work as a team to succeed if you go at it alone you will FAIL! Its a game that has a niche audience most die hard COD players will slaught it as you cant run and gun, The game is still buggy though every now and then you will loose sound in the game i have read there is a fourthcoming patch that will solve this it is still however really enjoyable and when you loose sound you can quit (WITHOUT LOOSING EXP YOU EARNED) which is a nice thing, and just reboot the game i think you can play an hour or 2 online before you loose sound.. just from experience. Soon as thats fixed i think the game is good and hope a few of you will share the same views as me. i know alot wont as i said its for a niche audience and not for those die hard FPS Gamers.

I agree, it's really fun. Just need to fix that annoying sound problem(happens all the time on Refuel map for me) and fix the performance issues on amd gfx cards.

Legend
2011-05-23, 16:30
The game is not bad actualy but I was w8ing for this game for over 2 years now, I just think that I thought it would be better.

And yes The game is a TEAM game and not KDR game :)

that is what I like

SnakeUK
2011-05-23, 20:53
Just had a look at server set up looks easy peasy!! Can have a server up in 5 mins if approved by Leaders, and iv asked so we shal see.

Hidde
2011-05-23, 22:37
Nice. Still waiting for my copy, should receive it tomorrow or wednesday...