PDA

View Full Version : Chopper score

SnakeXT
2011-04-12, 15:34
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1798/141chopper.jpg

Only way I achieved this was keeping myself and the enemy at a distance, its nothing like BF2 where you can bring the chopper to the enemy and kill them. You'll get traced and shot down in a matter of seconds. I focused more on where the enemy would be, anti air installments. On OMAN it would be on the train at B and one on construction site on D. The rest I took out enemy chopper giving me double kills and without the help of a gunner. Not really needed unless they decide to include TV missile (which ofcourse you'd see people jamming far away taking out vehicles, if it is decided it needs a long reload time).

Doeboy
2011-04-12, 15:53
Hey snake, welcome aboard, i hear your a fellow brit too.

As soon as we can rent servers and get some team play working the dynamics are gonna change, choppers will be awsome with the gunner tracing armour and the hellfires from the pilot taking them out

SnakeXT
2011-04-12, 15:59
Sounds better than my suggestion for TV missile! Those 2ndary hellfire missiles do some serious damage to ground and air units. At the moment just relying on dumb teammates to trace them so it makes it easier to take them out.

Yeh Im from Glasgow, but originally from Leicester. Good to see another brit, besides germans and frenchies lol.