PDA

View Full Version : Rift

Lytzo
2010-12-28, 08:09
I know this board is infested with Shooter fans, but the forum says others games.

Tonight 19.00 CET i am allowed to have a look inside a new game (MMO) called Rift. If you are a fan of (fantasy) MMO's take a look here --> Rift Videos (http://www.riftgame.com/en/media/videos.php)

FluggerNO
2010-12-28, 08:24
Never got my hands of those kind of games..
Maby I get it when I`m to slow on my keyboard ÂÂ*:D
Like that will happen ÂÂ*:twisted:

Lytzo
2010-12-28, 09:47
Maby I get it when I`m to slow on my keyboard Â*:D
Like that will happen Â*:twisted:

Did you know MMO's sometimes have faster and more intence game play then FPS games.

Next to this, imagine a battle fields 50 times the size of BFBC2 maps with 100 to 200 players (not NPC's), no lag, vehicles, animals, long/middle range combatants, melee combat, Airstrikes, you name it.

Next to the above good MMO's have a economy, player guilds, housing, everything you find in reallife.

Thats why MMO's are realy addictive.

Mathes
2010-12-28, 11:15
Looks pretty epic, tough I don't feel like paying 20 euros a month for such games :P
Signed up tough.

Lytzo
2010-12-28, 11:24
Looks pretty epic, tough I don't feel like paying 20 euros a month for such games :P
Signed up tough.

I know what you mean, ÂÂ*its prolly closer to € 13,- . what do you get for the monthly subscribtion, 24/7 support, free updates, expansions (some you have to pay for)

app3l
2010-12-30, 09:06
Dude if you play wow very well like i did. Its awsome and way harder then most shooters i played.
Raiding takes hours and you really have to have brains and good coordination to bring your best.
Its net well i'm only killing mobs and doing noobstuff. Its serious shit when your raiding high end dungeons.

When i'm home i will sure check this game out lytzo

Mathes
2011-01-25, 14:35
I just got an beta key, but won't really play it. So if anyone needs one send me a PM.

app3l
2011-01-26, 18:28
Got a free beta key and playing as i typ this. the worlds are awsome 5 times nicer then wow. lvling is going great and quests are good fun. For the mmo fans keep an i out for it . This can be a good potential wow killer

DFXZYAE
2011-01-27, 12:16
The game is very very nice!

The beta is open now, but i saw on forums it will close tommorow again.
They tested for the 1st time OPEN BETA.

They wanne check the lagg and stuff.

Game is very nice to play ;)