PDA

View Full Version : Cataclysm

DFXZYAE
2010-12-07, 13:48
Hello

Are there people here who will play WOW Cataclysm?

Greetings

Vercetti
2010-12-07, 13:51
No テつ*:twisted:

JohnnyPara
2010-12-07, 14:15

HardestNoob
2010-12-07, 14:22
Maybe me

Vercetti
2010-12-07, 15:25
Please allow me to remind all of you MMORPG fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKdPMqguDw8

FluggerNO
2010-12-07, 16:18
ROFLMFAO テつ*
And will I play WOW Cataclysm??.. NO テつ*:twisted:

Lennna
2010-12-07, 17:38

smutzigeharry
2010-12-07, 18:19
No and lets put that in a timeframe: EVER!!

EnchaJini
2010-12-13, 02:42
i'm still waiting for my retail copy from Play.com.

i have played and probally will play for a while. it used to be my main game, but i have more recent games that take priority.
so wow wont be my main but i do like to play every few days.

Mothug
2010-12-30, 15:10
NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

app3l
2010-12-30, 19:03
Noobs wow is a game for テつ*antisocial people like yourselfs. You make great wow players.
OLDGUYS GUILD RUN TONIGHT @ 2100 hours.

Going for Deathwing only :P:P

Lollingham
2011-01-18, 19:26
lol, that video made me lol hard, I am suprised he did not call in an ac-130 or tomohawk missile at end though. Yeah MMORPG is for people with issues, you like to live in the world of faries and pixies rofl. Just come out and say your gay and proud then we will leave you alone or risk being sued for homophobia etc, but untill you do, mmorpg is for the noob and fag win :D (no offence to the noobs or fags who like mmorpg). テつ*Before you look at my game list in steam, I only bought star trek online cos it had promises of some steallar ship battles etc, turned out to be poo and a waste of ツ」50, I learned my mmorpg noob lesson lol.

app3l
2011-01-24, 07:21
Every1 who is calling wow noob and the peeps who play it homo's and nerd with no life are right in some ways.
I started out with c & c renegade. Me and dielight were pretty good at it. World rank 8 for me and dielight 6.

Started playing silkroad but that wasnt a great game.... firned of us was playing wow and introduced us to the game.
Its not about fairytails and shit. I bet every1 here like LOTR movies and when to the cinema's i read alot of books in that style.
Wow is based on those books. So then i have to conclude EVER1 here is gay and nerd and have no life.

WOW owns every game. 20 million people still play it every day. Biggest game ever made and still growing larger every day.
wow is for skilled people who use there brains with raiding and pvp its no button bashing like in a shooter.
tactics and timing are 1 of the biggest parts of wow.

For every1 who thinks wow is gay is gay himself :D:D:D

cya guys

BubbaNL
2011-01-24, 08:12
App3l wow is ghey

loopkin
2011-01-24, 15:58
wow is for skilled people who use there brains with raiding and pvp its no button bashing like in a shooter.

http://www.klakinoumi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/objection.jpg

i disagree with this . i Played it for a while , from the begining to Illidan, and yes the pve is mainly a button bash since addon have been created.

Pvp is just... weird. I dare you to say it's a skilled game... unbalanced : /

But otherwise it's a great MMO and i had a lot of fun playing it

Dielight
2011-01-24, 16:57
i play wow since the burning crusade, started of casual and ending up hardcore raiding. now i dont have the time for it anymore and i play hardcore pvp. i have seen both sides of the story and i can tell you that it both has his difficulties. you need to know alot about ur class and other classes to even get high in both aspects. if your not "smart" enough you will never reach the end boss or gladiator pvp title. these 2 parts of wow is something every gamer has in any game. complete it, loot items, be better , be the best.
then we have roleplayers, people that dont care to level, they wanna look like in reallife, get married, wear fancy clothes etc. they dont wanna "win"they wanna spend their life in a virtual world. nothing wrong with that but i hate those people:p

if you dont know what ur talking about you cant really say anything about it. if u only played it for a small ツ*period of time, you only seen a small part.

but after reading these comments im just a noob and a fag. i prolly achievement more world ranks then anyone in this clan. 8) think about it NOOBS

loopkin
2011-01-24, 17:11
hey calm down buddy, as far as i know i didn't even said you was a fag or whatever. Just talking about my experience ( stop if i'm wrong, but 3 years and 6 month is not a small period of time :p) and i also made "hardcore raiding " and pvp "hl' so take it easy.

if you're enjoying playing it cool, ok great continue. But i don't think it's a skilled game. over

app3l
2011-01-24, 17:13
Totally agree with that. Lets us be fags nerds ugly stupid little kids. But the people who are whining the hardest are the noobest most horrific players evah made

app3l
2011-01-24, 17:16
Loopkin if you tryed hardcore raiding even in BC then you know its a skilled game. Me and dielight made it to Black temple and owned the place. Its not easy to do and alot of organised teamplay is needed to get to the end. If its not hard for you then you should have been in the best raid guild evah and never had a personal life

Dielight
2011-01-24, 17:16
wasnt really talking to u loopkin, more to the people that only have their opinions ready when they dont know anything about it

loopkin
2011-01-24, 17:30
i killed Illidan in my last raid. and in my opinion what you realy need is just a good organisation and of course know your characters and a bit of personnal skill. But since add on have been made, you just ahev to do whatever the add on say. " stop dps" " XXXX attack iiminent " etc etc death of pve. if you don't use it ok you need some skill.

you can't compare a fps, where you're playing alone and if you don't camp like a pussy you will need personal skill to a MMO where 40 people are playing together. it's timing and organisation

anyway talking about wow in a fps forum was the best way to call for a shitstorm

app3l
2011-01-24, 17:34
1 thing is the same in EVERY game. You want to be the best. in wow bc 2 cod what ever game you want to be skilled and own every1. We spam this forum because of some guys thinking wow is played by gay people and nerds.
Check yourselfs first before you flame on others. ....

smutzigeharry
2011-01-24, 17:59
Just finished checking myself but i still wont play WOW :wink:

Dielight
2011-01-24, 18:07
u cant handle it

Vercetti
2011-01-24, 18:30
WoW is played by gay people and nerds. [period]

This like like the discussion:
COD or MOH (in the past)
Pirates vs Ninjas

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, there is no right and wrong.

Spread the love!

http://www.antiquiet.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/217356379_l-468x277.jpg

http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5787/World-of-warcraft.jpg

http://www.funnymotivationalposters.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Call-Of-Duty.jpg

app3l
2011-01-24, 18:45
Its about stupid people calling us fags like you doing now?

If you wanna keep the peace let everybody be then. I'm a wow player? so i'm gay?
Dielight plays wow is he gay?

I play cod bc2 and m0h to so now i'm i good pro and a good guy?

Hate the people naggin about this kinda of kiddy things

Vercetti
2011-01-24, 18:49
Didn't you recognise the sarcasm in my post, just to annoy you (pay special attention to the 'Period')

Different people like different types of games, and you wrote it very nice before:

1 thing is the same in EVERY game. You want to be the best. in wow bc 2 cod what ever game you want to be skilled and own every1.

Can't add anything, or say anything against it.

Lennna
2011-01-24, 18:59
Guys calm down a bit...
make <3 no war テつ*:wink:

Lytzo
2011-01-24, 18:59
LOL @ this topic, ive been called a fag, bitch, spoiled brat, gay, Jos Brink lover, nerd, looser, loot whore, Cheater, HAXXOR and some other names for and while playing Ultima Online, Neverwinter Nights, テつ*Starwars Galaxies and Startrek Online and some other games.

Ill never give a rats arse, its like Vercetti says: 1 thing is the same in EVERY game. You want to be the best. in wow bc 2 cod what ever game you want to be skilled and own every1.

DarthSkunky
2011-01-24, 19:01
....you missed this one.....
http://couchathletics.com/frontpage/eric/wow-gay.jpg

Dielight
2011-01-24, 19:20
sow u like jos brink? omg!

Vercetti
2011-01-24, 19:25
lol@tony

@ Lytzo, Credits go to app3l, I quoted him :D

Dielight