PDA

View Full Version : Record not working!help!

McKane
2010-10-24, 19:34
Hey Boys and ladies,Pc-Freaks

Problem:
I want to record ingame with Fraps/ or x-Fire.
Both programms running when i start them well.
When i Press my Button for redcording ( i also tryed out to change buttons), my Game is closeing totally. テつ* ????
Whats wrong ?

It worked before, not well but it did.!
Now there are some new updates... maybe because of this ?
Any other ideas ?!
Would be greeat if someone knows whats wrong and how to fix it ;)

Thx, anyway =)

C4b4nossi
2010-10-24, 19:50
Just few hints:

windows updates - program updates - driver updates - admin permissions - write acces on hd - free hd space

CadBF
2010-10-24, 20:23
Maybe your version of fraps is older than your OS, like fraps made for XP and you're running win7 ? テつ*
In that case you've got to adjust some compatibility properties for the executable files.
Anyway look into your fraps directory, check into README.HTM what version you've installed and what system requirements it says. テつ*There might be one of those you don't have...

Or you're just missing RAM...

In case of compatibility problems it's always better to make check your pc installs by an experienced software tech ;)

McKane
2010-10-25, 16:07
Maybe your version of fraps is older than your OS, like fraps made for XP and you're running win7 ? テつ*
In that case you've got to adjust some compatibility properties for the executable files.
Anyway look into your fraps directory, check into README.HTM what version you've installed and what system requirements it says. テつ*There might be one of those you don't have...

In case of compatibility problems it's always better to make check your pc installs by an experienced software tech ;)

i got 8 cache ram and HD 5900 ATI/Radeon with 2 cache ram on it... its not a Pc problem.. software ofcourse..

ok.. also thx to Kitty and u.... i will check this =)

Let*s try xD

McKane
2010-10-26, 16:07
Just few hints:

windows updates - program updates - driver updates - admin permissions - write acces on hd - free hd space

windows updates/ checked - program updates/ fraps updatet/xfire also not working - driver updates/graphiccard= newst update - admin permissions/ u mean launch at admin ? its notworking! - write acces on hd/ ?? dont knwo how to do - free hd space

I can record in other, like Bc2

Must something be with battelfield heroes?!

McKane
2010-10-26, 16:09

yep, downloaded/updatet to the newst version of fraps also for win7. tryed to launch with compatility mode. but still the same!.. hm, so.. i think i have to check bfh files/somehow ?! dont know!

C4b4nossi
2010-10-26, 16:53
ahhh...you have the problem with bfh only? ...thats a browsergame and therefore I think it is aproblem with opengl or directx overlay. In that case I would try to record with a "screencapture" tool instead of a "gamerecord" tool. They only one I tried out so far was "CamStudio (http://camstudio.softonic.de/)". With this you can record you desktop with browser and explorer actions.

McKane
2010-10-26, 19:09
hmm damn ~~

but it worked befoe and everybody else can use it!.. hmm... i will go and work on it in time!

thx anyway, dear Kitty ;)