PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV ONLINE HOW?! :S Please assist me with my stupidness!

YeKiza
2010-08-11, 23:59
Hey guys title says it all, since i got GTA IV but have no clue about how to play it online on my PC :/

Thought there would be like an option but no.. bought the game on steam so not much help to get there! please help me mates see ya on the field :)

MylilPwny
2010-08-12, 00:02
Your topic has been moved to "Other Games" board.

Vercetti
2010-08-12, 09:18
I have no idea tbh. GTA online, that would be major rampage!

YeKiza
2010-08-15, 01:05
Ahh thanks both yeah sorry didn't know there existed such an section but thank you ill keep that in mind next time i fail at getting online :P

SoniiX
2010-11-21, 09:27
Hey, I play GTA IV and GTA IV:EFLC online aswell, it's not hard to set it up... . Just press http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090521145247/nitrome/images/4/48/Arrow_key_up.PNG when you're ingame to open the mobilephone. Navigate to Multiplayer -> Connect via LIVE -> Custom Game, then you choose the servermode you'd like to play! You need a Windows LIVE account in order to play online and if you have GTA IV, start Rockstar Games Social Club before you start the game. To create a Windows LIVE account press the http://www.sxc.hu/pic/s/o/om/omironia/394279_home_key.jpg button to sign in/register/recover your account.

EDIT: You can add me in Windows LIVE or Xbox LIVE, my gamertag is: her0nline

EnchaJini
2010-12-13, 02:43
GTA4 on steam is easy to sort out with multiplayer.

Lollingham
2011-01-18, 19:04
Lies no it is not easy, I tried it and it was taking the piss, forever searching for a amtch, but no one was around, after like 5 mins gave up and jumped on the ps3, works no problems there. Plus no crap bout signing up for this and that, just plug in, login to psn and bam online playing fun :D. Rockstar need to look at Multi Theft Auto and take a few hints next time around.

SnakeXT
2011-04-12, 16:02
I was going to play online but changed my mind, just kids shooting anything and everything, I thought it'd be a proper online experience, guess not.