PDA

View Full Version : Personal Feedback

fetmage
2010-08-05, 23:23
Hello There fellow OG members ! , i just sat here and think for myself and wanted to write this post and ask you what you guys think of me? if i am meeting your requirements for joining the clan so far? am at good at the game? fun to play with?

i havent heard a sound of any of you guys since i started to trial ..

so i hope you guys will accept me , and if you dont wanna have me on the team i hope someone tells me that テつ*:o

e love honesty テつ*:wink:

MylilPwny
2010-08-05, 23:51
So far you seem to be allright, i got no problems playing with you mate. Normally i would give this kind of feedback, after 2 weeks and promote after 1 month, but we will see, ill chat with the guys later on テつ*:)

fetmage
2010-08-06, 00:56
So far you seem to be allright, i got no problems playing with you mate. Normally i would give this kind of feedback, after 2 weeks and promote after 1 month, but we will see, ill chat with the guys later on テつ*:)

nice :) it is ok!

and thank u very much

C4b4nossi
2010-08-06, 01:50
..got no negative intention yet....looks good so far... :wink:

fetmage
2010-08-06, 09:14
..got no negative intention yet....looks good so far... :wink:

hehe that sounds good :)

RihAnnA
2010-08-06, 14:48
Hey Fetmage.
I just wanted to answer to this post even tho im not a full member.
I have played with you, i think you seem really sweet, a nice guy and a good team player.
I dont know if you remember when you, me, godfather and hettan played together but i had a really good time playing with you and godfather says the same thing.
You both seems nice, and ofc a + in my book, ur adult and swedish テつ*:wink:
I think when the time comes and they gonna answer u guys if ur in the clan or not they would make a big mistake if they didnt let u in.
This is just my opinion tho, its up to the members to deside at the end..
But if i could vote for u, then u know what i feel!!
Hope to see u in the battle tonight!!

fetmage
2010-08-06, 23:04
Hey Fetmage.
I just wanted to answer to this post even tho im not a full member.
I have played with you, i think you seem really sweet, a nice guy and a good team player.
I dont know if you remember when you, me, godfather and hettan played together but i had a really good time playing with you and godfather says the same thing.
You both seems nice, and ofc a + in my book, ur adult and swedish テつ*:wink:
I think when the time comes and they gonna answer u guys if ur in the clan or not they would make a big mistake if they didnt let u in.
This is just my opinion tho, its up to the members to deside at the end..
But if i could vote for u, then u know what i feel!!
Hope to see u in the battle tonight!!

hey rihanna :) and thx for your answer! i have always a good time playing with you and godfather :)

and of course i remeber when we played :) sweet memories inside my head テつ*:P