PDA

View Full Version : Feedback...

RihAnnA
2010-08-05, 00:06
Me and Godfather have been playing for quite somtime today, we also been on the TS server all the time.
How come all of you guys were on a diferent ts server than us?
If you dont want us in TS you can only say and we leave.

We also had Kenzey on the same TS chanel as us and he aked you why you were on the other chanel and you didnt even answer him.
He got bored of the game and by you beeing on the other chanel so he left, then me and Godfather was alone for some time.
Then Stihes and some other guy came over to the same chanel as us, didnt talk to us at all just were talking about us like we werent there.
What is this kinda treatment?

If you dont want to have us as trial members just let us know and we leave, cause we dont want to be in a clan that dont want to have us..
And if you treat all your members like this im suprised you have members at all.
This is not the best way to treat new members, trial members or any ppl.

One of you guys also came in to the chanel and told Godfather to stop spawn camping, and he didnt even do it, he was with your spawn but he was running bye and some from your team was shooting at him and ofcourse he shoot back, woulden you be doing the same thing?
I really hope as mutch as possible of your member read this and think about it the next time your in the TS..

RihAnnA & Godfather.

Crustyface
2010-08-05, 01:00
http://www.infohub.com/forums/images/smilies/girl_cray3.gif
Hmm.. this is really sad.

I hope it's only a misunderstanding. Yesterday I talked to BC2 guys on TS and they told me, they are glad to have you two in the clan. And today I read this post..

I suggest you, RihAnnA & Godfather, talking to Six or Kimmen in this case.

I wish you fun playing with us,
Gabor

RihAnnA
2010-08-05, 02:59
Hey.
I also hope its a misunderstanding but it sure didnt feel like it.
And i hope that if its any problems they let us know.

fetmage
2010-08-05, 08:35
Hey.
I also hope its a misunderstanding but it sure didnt feel like it.
And i hope that if its any problems they let us know.

yeah i also hope this is a misunderstanding , i like to play with you and godfather alot! you guys are very nice and fun to talk with on ts!

:)

MylilPwny
2010-08-05, 09:53
Okay, there is a simple explanation to all of this !

The other channel is called Priority Squad 1, and consist of the following players:
MylilPwny [Leader]
zeppis [Co Leader]
El Heffe
Smileyxx
Champ78 [Bench]
HelloKitty [Bench]
SnakeUK [Bench]
Kenzey [Bench]

- This squad is doing tactical teamplay based on tactics planned in ATC [Advanced Tactical Centre], which is a program to develop tactics online. The squad has a teamleader and 3 active members that want something more than just the regular play you have experienced so far. There is also players sitting on the bench, which means, that they can step in for a player that is not available when the rest can play. This squad is also gonna enter Squad ladders in time, and therefore it is importaint that they communicate, learn tactics and get to know eachother well.

- Yesterday, we finish planning tactics for 32 slot public HC servers on the following maps 'White Pass - Laguna Presa - Arica Harbour'. We wanted so badly to test our tactics out and therefore it took some time to do this, as it was also very late in the evening. SnakeUK just replaced zeppis, since he was not around, but our tactics failed, mostly because Smileyxx was sitting on the phone ÂÂ*:P This priority squad 1 will in future consist of players who are more into the diehard kinda thing, with wars, training and tactical planning and more information about this, will come within the next weeks.

- I want to apologize to both RihAnnA, Godfather and Kenzey, for not responding to some of your questions ingame yesterday about our behaviour regarding the priority squad. It was NOT the intention to make you feel unwanted or anything like that at all. I love you both and hope you will stay with us for long time to come. I hope we will be forgiven for this, all we were was excited about the tactical planning we prepared and wanted to test and train with it. I am sorry that you all felt left out ÂÂ*:(

- I was the person who said to godfather not to baserape in harsh kind of way, he killed El Heffe very close to spawn and we find it unacceptable to play like this. It was kinda like your team had moved so far up our asses that we were fed up with this bullshit, we expect from all our members to give the loosing side a chance to get out of spawnbase before we kill them. I can addmit to being abit rude and offensive when i gave the warning, but please try to understand that i was under preassure and i was surprised to find out that it was OG trials that shot at us. The thing when you say that he only shot back, well, its not good enough argument, when you are so far up our asses like yesterday. Anywho, i hope this clears up abit what went on yesterday, i am sorry that you felt left out and for giving out such a harsh warning to Godfather, i promise to ask next time, if its okay that priority squad go planning and training before we actually do it.

Regards
Pwny

Edit: I have recived new information also, about what happened after i logged out, and i want to speak with you both RihAnnA.