PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody help?

Magic
2010-05-16, 13:13
edit

Moestuin
2010-05-16, 13:32
Well its definately video card related. You can try to see if there are any new drivers out and install those to replace the ones you have.

Also check if the fan on your video card is spinning to see if it is a heat related problem. Is it like this when you first start the game or only after a while?

Magic
2010-05-16, 14:14
edit

C4b4nossi
2010-05-16, 16:10
I am pretty sure, that this is a problem with the cooling of your graphic card. Software errors dont appear only after a while - they usually apear constantly.
..and if I overclock my graphiccard without turning on additional fans in the case - I get the same texture errors when gaming for a while. Those images you posted show pretty clear texture errors: the shapes are still visible, but the colour and surfaces are wrong.

One Test to be sure: open the left side of your pc and make sure, that there is enough airflow around the case(dont squeeze the pc into any corner or below a table). Optional point a climate fan towards the open pc case. Start playing and watch out for the error to show up again. If everything works fine - you know that either your graficcards fan is broken or the cooling block and lanes are stuck up with dust and dirt.

Solution:
take out the graphicscard carefully off the pc and clean it with tiny brushes. Blow out the dust from all corners or use a vakuum cleaner. Be careful with any tools! dont hit/scratch and touch the craphiccards surface with hard materials or metal tools.
There are also exchangeable fan/cooling-components available for almost all cards to replace the original fan. and check the airflow in your pc case.

Magic
2010-05-16, 16:14
edit

Crustyface
2010-05-17, 15:26
I like it. You are tha Black Numberman! Jezz thats cool ÂÂ*:mrgreen:
Is the problem solved yet? :(

tux83
2010-05-17, 19:33
looks like the game textures are not good baked. try:
- uninstalling battlefield heroes, make sure all directories are removed
- install BFH again